Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jillybean!

1. Senior Member

Jillybean!

Advertisements
    Tell me all about your life! It's been too long and I miss you.
  2. Regular Member
    Miss you so much!!!

Everything is going well! Living together for over 2 months now and couldn't be happier! Work is work Crazy busy between that and finishing grad school, but the year is almost over so I'll somehow get through.

What about you!?
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jillybean88 View Post
    Miss you so much!!!

Everything is going well! Living together for over 2 months now and couldn't be happier! Work is work Crazy busy between that and finishing grad school, but the year is almost over so I'll somehow get through.

What about you!?
    Your pictures you post are always so so cute You guys look so happy together, and I couldn't be happier for you!

I am good too. My baby is quickly becoming not-a-baby. She is learning new words every week, running full tilt, eating sometimes more than me (). We are enjoying her so, so much. She makes us laugh, tests us (oh how she tests us ), and just makes our world complete. I am so head over heels in love with her it's kinda corny.

Oh! And I can now run steadily for 30+ minutes without stopping! I am in better shape now than pre-pregnancy and I'm super proud of myself.

ETA: I have missed these smilies so much.
  4. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverandalways View Post
    Your pictures you post are always so so cute You guys look so happy together, and I couldn't be happier for you!

I am good too. My baby is quickly becoming not-a-baby. She is learning new words every week, running full tilt, eating sometimes more than me (). We are enjoying her so, so much. She makes us laugh, tests us (oh how she tests us ), and just makes our world complete. I am so head over heels in love with her it's kinda corny.

Oh! And I can now run steadily for 30+ minutes without stopping! I am in better shape now than pre-pregnancy and I'm super proud of myself.

ETA: I have missed these smilies so much.
    Thanks girl! We're so happy together, it's been unreal!

I know, I cannot believe how big she is!!! Make her stop growing so quickly! She's adorable though. Any plans for baby number 2?!

So proud of you for sticking with running and being healthy!
  5. Senior Member
    Thanks girl! We're so happy together, it's been unreal!

I know, I cannot believe how big she is!!! Make her stop growing so quickly! She's adorable though. Any plans for baby number 2?!

So proud of you for sticking with running and being healthy!
    Not entirely sure about baby #2...possibly this year. Don't hold me to that though! I would love for Nat to be out of her crib sleeping in a big girl bed, us to be in a bigger house, and me to have a lot of leave saved back up before #2. We will see though. I love babies and definitely want more.

Thanks! First 5k of the year on May 10th and I'm hoping to finish in under 30 minutes.
  6. Regular Member
    Not entirely sure about baby #2...possibly this year. Don't hold me to that though! I would love for Nat to be out of her crib sleeping in a big girl bed, us to be in a bigger house, and me to have a lot of leave saved back up before #2. We will see though. I love babies and definitely want more.

Thanks! First 5k of the year on May 10th and I'm hoping to finish in under 30 minutes.
    More babies! I agree about her being out of her crib and all the other stuff though! Are you guys looking for a new place?

Awesome! I know you can do it!

I just started running again. I did so well all last spring/summer and then I got pneumonia in September and wasn't able to do anything for months. I finally started feeling better around Christmas, but with the holidays and everything I just couldn't get motivated until it started to warm up. So now I'm back it and trying to get my endurance back up to what it was last year!
  7. Senior Member
    More babies! I agree about her being out of her crib and all the other stuff though! Are you guys looking for a new place?

Awesome! I know you can do it!

I just started running again. I did so well all last spring/summer and then I got pneumonia in September and wasn't able to do anything for months. I finally started feeling better around Christmas, but with the holidays and everything I just couldn't get motivated until it started to warm up. So now I'm back it and trying to get my endurance back up to what it was last year!
    Well...kind of. We have a realtor auto-sending us listings in the area, so we're kind of keeping an eye on things. We'd like to buy next instead of keep renting, but we'll see what happens. I just prefer the idea of our money being invested in something we'd eventually OWN rather than throwing away money to rent every month, you know?

*a few minutes later* OMG So I was multitasking while in the middle of writing this message, and I came across a listing that our realtor sent us for...like...the PERFECT house. 2159 sq feet, 3 bedroom, 2 full bath, separate dining room (our dining room and kitchen are kind of the same right now ), fenced in backyard (hello playground for Natalie!), detached garage, hardwood floors, skylights, walkout back porch. $192k. It looks absolutely PERFECT for us. Just perfect. I emailed DH asking if he wanted to go look at it and when and then I got so excited I just emailed the realtor about it without hearing back from him yet. Really though, please keep your fingers crossed! We got denied for a loan last time, only because we had no credit card and no credit. We've had a credit card for a few years now and I always pay it in full every month. If this were to work out it'd be just amazing.

Annnnnnyway I'm glad you're getting back into running! I'm sorry you were sick
  8. Regular Member
    Well...kind of. We have a realtor auto-sending us listings in the area, so we're kind of keeping an eye on things. We'd like to buy next instead of keep renting, but we'll see what happens. I just prefer the idea of our money being invested in something we'd eventually OWN rather than throwing away money to rent every month, you know?

*a few minutes later* OMG So I was multitasking while in the middle of writing this message, and I came across a listing that our realtor sent us for...like...the PERFECT house. 2159 sq feet, 3 bedroom, 2 full bath, separate dining room (our dining room and kitchen are kind of the same right now ), fenced in backyard (hello playground for Natalie!), detached garage, hardwood floors, skylights, walkout back porch. $192k. It looks absolutely PERFECT for us. Just perfect. I emailed DH asking if he wanted to go look at it and when and then I got so excited I just emailed the realtor about it without hearing back from him yet. Really though, please keep your fingers crossed! We got denied for a loan last time, only because we had no credit card and no credit. We've had a credit card for a few years now and I always pay it in full every month. If this were to work out it'd be just amazing.

Annnnnnyway I'm glad you're getting back into running! I'm sorry you were sick
    That's awesome!! Sounds so perfect for you guys! I'll def keep my fingers crossed for you! And I hear you about renting... I've been doing it for years and I always feel like I'm throwing my money away, but I just don't have enough to buy yet

Happy Easter! Hope you have a great day!
  9. Senior Member
    That's awesome!! Sounds so perfect for you guys! I'll def keep my fingers crossed for you! And I hear you about renting... I've been doing it for years and I always feel like I'm throwing my money away, but I just don't have enough to buy yet

Happy Easter! Hope you have a great day!
    Yeah...that's pretty much the conclusion we came to. I got all excited about nothing. I've really got to buckle down and write a budget to stick to so we can boost our savings. I'd like to buy at some point in my life.

How was your Easter? Natalie had fun playing with all her cousins.
  10. Regular Member
    Yeah...that's pretty much the conclusion we came to. I got all excited about nothing. I've really got to buckle down and write a budget to stick to so we can boost our savings. I'd like to buy at some point in my life.

How was your Easter? Natalie had fun playing with all her cousins.
    Yeah me too It's so expensive in the part of Jersey that we live in now

Easter was nice! We just went to DB's aunt and uncles house and had dinner with his family. I saw the pictures of her with the cousins, so cute!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast