Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heisenberg

1. Senior Member

Heisenberg

Advertisements
    OMFG. things are SO REAL and so depressssssing! Walt is terrible at keeping himself out of trouble, Gus just killed half of Mexico, but I still feel a little bad for him, and everything is going to come crashing down at any second but it doesn't?????? I'm so wrapped up it's insane.

But one things for sure, I would be terrible in the meth bizzzz. Does it stay depressing to the end?
  2. I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    which season and episode are you on?

ashley hates walt but i love him. i'm expecting her to come in here saying how stupid he is lolol.

3. Senior Member
    Yes and no? Idk the finale was very bittersweet! I love love love how they wrapped everything up. I wouldn't have guessed how it ended but it's exactly what I wanted at the same time

Omg I'm so happy you're watching it <3 <3
    What episode are you on??
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitterQueen View Post

ashley hates walt but i love him. i'm expecting her to come in here saying how stupid he is lolol.
    I love Walt as a character but he's satan. He's literally the worst person on earth! The entire POINT OF THE SHOW is that he becomes the bad guy. Idk how people don't seem to get this?? Like my idiot grandmother. UGHHHHH I love her more than anybody but I could murder her and feel nothing when we talk about BrBa and she defends Walt
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitterQueen View Post

Season 4 episode NETFLIX JUST KEEPS PLAYING THEM
    Ok i paused it to check, episode 11. I started on s4e4 this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I love Walt as a character but he's satan. He's literally the worst person on earth! The entire POINT OF THE SHOW is that he becomes the bad guy. Idk how people don't seem to get this?? Like my idiot grandmother. UGHHHHH I love her more than anybody but I could murder her and feel nothing when we talk about BrBa and she defends Walt
    He's awful. As a person. Like, selfish and proud and awful. Thats what my dad pointed out to me too, that the show is all about his denial of his descent into hell. He still thinks he's a chemist. He's terrible! So is everyone else though sewwwww...except the kiddos. Poor things.
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roxieluvs View Post
    Season 4 episode NETFLIX JUST KEEPS PLAYING THEM
    Ok i paused it to check, episode 11. I started on s4e4 this morning.

He's awful. As a person. Like, selfish and proud and awful. Thats what my dad pointed out to me too, that the show is all about his denial of his descent into hell. He still thinks he's a chemist. He's terrible! So is everyone else though sewwwww...except the kiddos. Poor things.
    Yeah basically every character is awful. Skyler is also pretty innocent though, I mean she fucked Ted but that was her trying to make Walt gtfo because he was fucking cooking meth.

I also have a soft spot for Jesse like ok I know he's a drug dealer/addict and ok I know he was an idiot in season 1 but I'll defend him forever. I love him so much, poor baby. My sweet prince. Meth dealer with a heart of gold.
  7. Senior Member
    Yeah basically every character is awful. Skyler is also pretty innocent though, I mean she fucked Ted but that was her trying to make Walt gtfo because he was fucking cooking meth.

I also have a soft spot for Jesse like ok I know he's a drug dealer/addict and ok I know he was an idiot in season 1 but I'll defend him forever. I love him so much, poor baby. My sweet prince. Meth dealer with a heart of gold.
    Skyler is innocent, but not of being a raging bitch. I think I would think more highly of her if her conflict resolution wasn't so manipulative.

Jesse is just so broken and in over his head. He never wanted his life to be this way, he just did what he was supposed to and ended up so awful for it. The episodes when he had all of those people in his house made my heart break over and over for him. He doesn't know how to fix himself and nobody is ever going to help him.

I love love love Walt Jr. He is so sassy and adorable. Does the actor have the physical disability or the character?
  8. Senior Member
    Skyler is innocent, but not of being a raging bitch. I think I would think more highly of her if her conflict resolution wasn't so manipulative.

Jesse is just so broken and in over his head. He never wanted his life to be this way, he just did what he was supposed to and ended up so awful for it. The episodes when he had all of those people in his house made my heart break over and over for him. He doesn't know how to fix himself and nobody is ever going to help him.

I love love love Walt Jr. He is so sassy and adorable. Does the actor have the physical disability or the character?
    He has cerebral palsy irl too but he plays it up for the show. Like he doesn't use crutches irl or anything. He did an AMA on reddit a while back and he said he doesn't really talk like that either, but I watched him on Talking Bad and he sounded the same to me. Maybe he was nervous?

The worst Jesse scene is yet to come. Just warning you. Also omg when Jane died he's in that gross drug den and crying with Walt. Ugh I don't even like thinking about it lol.

That's honestly the best/worst part of this show for me, like every episode I go back and forth between "Walt really does care about Jesse" and "Walt is manipulating Jesse what a fuckin bastard."
  9. Senior Member
    R
    He has cerebral palsy irl too but he plays it up for the show. Like he doesn't use crutches irl or anything. He did an AMA on reddit a while back and he said he doesn't really talk like that either, but I watched him on Talking Bad and he sounded the same to me. Maybe he was nervous?

The worst Jesse scene is yet to come. Just warning you. Also omg when Jane died he's in that gross drug den and crying with Walt. Ugh I don't even like thinking about it lol.

That's honestly the best/worst part of this show for me, like every episode I go back and forth between "Walt really does care about Jesse" and "Walt is manipulating Jesse what a fuckin bastard."
    I figure it can only get worse. Walt is out protecting Jesse, only, ONLY because it protects him too.
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

I can't stand his character. And yes, the actor has a mild case of cereal palsy in real life.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast