Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicornbot

1. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries

TattooUnicorn! & Camokitteh

Advertisements
    So here it be, the place to lay all our SPN feelings on the line!

My first feeling is that I don't understand why they keep changing the damn nights it's on!!! It was Friday, then Wed and now Tues...what the eff, David Blaine?

My second feeling is that I agree there is a strange relationship between Dean and Cas and it freaks me out occasionally!

My third feeling is I need MOAR shirtless Sam...like a lot more!
    Last edited by April Lynne; 01-14-2014 at 09:57 AM.

2. Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!
    Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyMrsG View Post
    So here it be, the place to lay all our SPN feelings on the line!

My first feeling is that I don't understand why they keep changing the damn nights it's on!!! It was Friday, then Wed and now Tues...what the eff, David Blaine?

My second feeling is that I agree there is a strange relationship between Dean and Cas and it freaks me out occasionally!

My third feeling is I need MOAR shirtless Sam...like a lot more!

No clue about the nights, but it's annoy

Cas and Dean are soulmates who like have some sexy times sometimes. Cas saw Dean when Dean was in hell and yet, Cas is still around the boys trying to help them and take care of them. Cas could've easily left Dean in Hell when saw his 'true face' or whatever they call it. He could've been like 'Fuck this shit, I'm done with you crazies." but he didn't. He's trying to be like boys and solve cases, that's so cute.

SOULLESS/SHIRTLESS SAM WAS THE FUCKING BEST.
  3. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UnicornBot! View Post
    No clue about the nights, but it's annoy

Cas and Dean are soulmates who like have some sexy times sometimes. Cas saw Dean when Dean was in hell and yet, Cas is still around the boys trying to help them and take care of them. Cas could've easily left Dean in Hell when saw his 'true face' or whatever they call it. He could've been like 'Fuck this shit, I'm done with you crazies." but he didn't. He's trying to be like boys and solve cases, that's so cute.

SOULLESS/SHIRTLESS SAM WAS THE FUCKING BEST.
    I think that Cas has done a lot out of selfishness too though, the whole working with Crowley and then working with Metatron things were all about him I think he's had his shining moments and moments when I loved him but in the last season or so he's not my fav person

OMG! Soul less Sam was amazeballs! I drooled so hard!! I couldn't believe how much he'd bulked up in that season! (Demon blood Sam wasn't all bad either though)

I'm not liking the whole Sam is broken to the point of no fixing thing and I KNEW Dean allowing that Angel in him was going to backfire. I also and really pissed they killed Kevin.

4. Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!
    Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!

I think that Cas has done a lot out of selfishness too though, the whole working with Crowley and then working with Metatron things were all about him I think he's had his shining moments and moments when I loved him but in the last season or so he's not my fav person

OMG! Soul less Sam was amazeballs! I drooled so hard!! I couldn't believe how much he'd bulked up in that season! (Demon blood Sam wasn't all bad either though)

I'm not liking the whole Sam is broken to the point of no fixing thing and I KNEW Dean allowing that Angel in him was going to backfire. I also and really pissed they killed Kevin.

For me, Cas working with Crowley (who I love) was different than Metatron. Metatron is a fucking dick who needs the angel blade shoved so hard into him.

DemonBlood!Sam was amazing as well. I really wish they would've continued expanding on Sam's powers. Oh and WHO THE FUCK DECIDED THAT RUBY NEEDED TO DIE?! WHAT THE SHITBALLS.

Clearly they are going to figure out a way to fix Sam because they are signed up for season 10 being the final season. And if the VERY LAST episode isn't called "Carry on my Wayward son" or something like that....I WILL RIOT. I have a huge feeling that Crowley is going to be the person to fix Sam. Sam will always have the demon blood in him, and Crowley being the former king of hell, has to know how to fix him. Sometimes, I wish Dean would think things through -- I mean letting an Angel you don't know into your brother's body when you know there's a bounty (or something similar) out for you.

Yeah, WTF is up with killing Kevin. That's a load of shit. Killing one prophet is just going to make another one come forward..so that should be interesting.
  5. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UnicornBot! View Post
    For me, Cas working with Crowley (who I love) was different than Metatron. Metatron is a fucking dick who needs the angel blade shoved so hard into him.

DemonBlood!Sam was amazing as well. I really wish they would've continued expanding on Sam's powers. Oh and WHO THE FUCK DECIDED THAT RUBY NEEDED TO DIE?! WHAT THE SHITBALLS.

Clearly they are going to figure out a way to fix Sam because they are signed up for season 10 being the final season. And if the VERY LAST episode isn't called "Carry on my Wayward son" or something like that....I WILL RIOT. I have a huge feeling that Crowley is going to be the person to fix Sam. Sam will always have the demon blood in him, and Crowley being the former king of hell, has to know how to fix him. Sometimes, I wish Dean would think things through -- I mean letting an Angel you don't know into your brother's body when you know there's a bounty (or something similar) out for you.

Yeah, WTF is up with killing Kevin. That's a load of shit. Killing one prophet is just going to make another one come forward..so that should be interesting.
    I think that working with Crowley was way more selfish on Cas' part though, he did it for the souls and because he wanted to defeat Raphael (sp?) to rule Heaven. He did it to make himself God and that was a step in the way wrong direction.

I didn't know they'd officially declared Season 10 as the final season...not gonna lie I know it needs to happen but it makes me ever so sad!

The whole Ruby dying thing, eh I was ok with it. She was pretty shitty there at the end of her time and she pissed me off when I found out what she was really up too. (I also didn't like the second actress they had as her AT ALL! Which is funny because Jared Padelecki is married to her IRL)

I'm sure they will fix Sam, they always do, and I'm sure Crowley will have something to do with it. I just want something to happen with that whole situation because it's running stagnant with them just having him locked up and shit.

I'm still a little pissed they never told us what happened to Chuck, I like Kevin but I'm curious about what they'll do for the new Profit.

6. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries

7. Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!
    Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!

I want to know more about the spin off type show they are planning for a new character.
  8. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TattooUnicorn! View Post

I want to know more about the spin off type show they are planning for a new character.

WAHT??? Spinoff?!?!?! How do you know so much more things than me! Tell me about this I've never heard anything about it!

9. Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!
    Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!

WAHT??? Spinoff?!?!?! How do you know so much more things than me! Tell me about this I've never heard anything about it!

I had no life for awhile when I was inbetween jobs and all I did pretty much apply for jobs and watch/read things about Supernatural lol

'Supernatural' Spinoff Details Emerge About Backdoor Pilot That Will Include Current Stars

Details have emerged about the "Supernatural" spinoff that The CW has in the works, and it looks like fans of the long-running series could be seeing it pretty soon.At the Television Critics Association Summer 2013 press tour, The CW president Mark Pedowitz said the "Supernatural" spinoff would be set in Chicago and will be planted in the show's upcoming ninth season.

Executive producers Jeremy Carver and Robert Singer told Entertainment Weekly earlier this week that the "Supernatural" spinoff is currently scheduled to be introduced to viewers as Season 9, Episode 20. Carver told EW that if The CW picks it up, the show will “explore the clashing monster and human characters," and "have main characters who are both human and monsters.” That will include,“families of monsters and families of hunters," Singer added, pointing out that the spinoff is "much more of an ensemble than 'Supernatural.'"

Though Pedowitz said that he didn't think there are "any plans for [regular] characters on 'Supernatural'" to be on the spinoff, the EPs told EW that the show's stars Jared Padelecki and Jensen Ackles will be a part of the Chicago-set spinoff. “Most spinoffs, you spin characters out and create a show about them. Jared and Jensen will be in the spinoff, but it’s an entirely different cast of characters,” Singer said. Will some of those characters be female? "Hopefully, depends how they craft the show," Pedowitz noted at TCA.

As for "Supernatural," The CW's current longest-running series, Pedowitz said he sees the show continuing to a Season 10 and perhaps beyond. "I would love 'Supernatural' to continue for as long as they can continue, as long as they have great stories to tell," Pedowitz said at the TCAs. "From what I've read, Jeremy Carver is writing arcs that could go longer. As long as fans are there and ratings are there, there's no reason it couldn't continue ... If they can still tell great stories and Jared and Jensen still want to do it, why wouldn't you continue?"
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Jumping in on this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by TattooUnicorn! View Post
    I had no life for awhile when I was inbetween jobs and all I did pretty much apply for jobs and watch/read things about Supernatural lol

'Supernatural' Spinoff Details Emerge About Backdoor Pilot That Will Include Current Stars
    Thats so fucking exciting!
Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast