Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YABOS!!!!!!!!!

  1. Senior Member
    dolphindm04's Avatar
    dolphindm04 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,237
    #1

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY YABOS!!!!!!!!!

    Advertisements
    Go shawty, it's your birthday
    We gonna party like it's your birthday
    We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday
    And you know we don't give a fuck, it's not your birthday

    well, it actually is!

  2. I Will Rise Above
    Never a *Just*'s Avatar
    Never a *Just* is offline
    I Will Rise Above
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington
    Posts
    21,104

    #2
    happy birthday! Hope you are feeling up to celebrating!!!
  3. Account Closed
    Yabos's Avatar
    Yabos is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Not Texas
    Posts
    12,236
    #3
    THANK YEEEEEEEEEEWWWW.

    I still feel like shit But DH and I are gonna take it easy and go to dinner tonight, then REALLY celebrate next weekend. I'm gonna get a drink tonight fo sho tho!




    WHAT DO I PICK AS MY FIRST LEGAL DRINK
  4. Senior Member
    dolphindm04's Avatar
    dolphindm04 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,237
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Yabos View Post
    THANK YEEEEEEEEEEWWWW.

    I still feel like shit But DH and I are gonna take it easy and go to dinner tonight, then REALLY celebrate next weekend. I'm gonna get a drink tonight fo sho tho!




    WHAT DO I PICK AS MY FIRST LEGAL DRINK
    Shots. All of them.
  5. Account Closed
    Yabos's Avatar
    Yabos is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Not Texas
    Posts
    12,236
    #5
    UGH NO. No shots till next weekend! Lmao. I feel waaaay too awful for that nonsense!
  6. Senior Member
    dolphindm04's Avatar
    dolphindm04 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,237
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Yabos View Post
    UGH NO. No shots till next weekend! Lmao. I feel waaaay too awful for that nonsense!
    LOL

    I'd probably go for a margarita, a STRONG Margarita.
  7. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    rayfinkle's Avatar
    rayfinkle is offline
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    18,537
    #7
    WOOOOO!!! HAPPPPPY BIRTHDAY!

    Order alcoholic apple juice...


    life's a party, rock your body
  8. Account Closed
    Yabos's Avatar
    Yabos is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Not Texas
    Posts
    12,236
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjennyy View Post
    WOOOOO!!! HAPPPPPY BIRTHDAY!

    Order alcoholic apple juice...
    Hard apple cider...
  9. Account Closed
    Yabos's Avatar
    Yabos is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Not Texas
    Posts
    12,236
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphindm04 View Post
    LOL

    I'd probably go for a margarita, a STRONG Margarita.
    I was gonna get a margarita but I think we're going to Chilis...simply for the bigger bar menu
  10. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    BraveLilToaster's Avatar
    BraveLilToaster is offline
    aka Milfon2Wheelz
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kings Bay Ga
    Posts
    10,109


    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Yabos View Post
    I was gonna get a margarita but I think we're going to Chilis...simply for the bigger bar menu
    Get their margarita trio!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •