Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: amandalouwho2

  1. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Tojai's Avatar
    Tojai is offline
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    St. Pete FL
    Posts
    30,026


    #1

    amandalouwho2

    Advertisements
    OMG Paitynnn is sooooo adorable! I'm so happy I got to meet her! She is just the cutest thing ever lol
  2. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    amandalouwho2's Avatar
    amandalouwho2 is offline
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jarrell, Texas
    Posts
    10,443


    #2
    Aweeeee I've never gotten member mail

    Thank youuu I'm just glad she was so good and wasn't a heathen child!!

    She knows where y'all's bathrooms are though, she's had to go with us to there so many times she memorized where the bathroom is!


  3. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    *IGrow'EmXL*'s Avatar
    *IGrow'EmXL* is offline
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Near Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    36,179
    #3
    I'm so jealous ya'll meet.



  4. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Tojai's Avatar
    Tojai is offline
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    St. Pete FL
    Posts
    30,026


    #4
    She was so good and so funny about her earrings

    (BTW that thing you were waiting on came out of the printer like 15 minutes after you left!! It was SO weird!)
  5. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    amandalouwho2's Avatar
    amandalouwho2 is offline
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jarrell, Texas
    Posts
    10,443


    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by *IGrow'EmXL* View Post
    I'm so jealous ya'll meet.

    I would love it if you were in the area, Pai would have a new adorable friend


  6. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    amandalouwho2's Avatar
    amandalouwho2 is offline
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jarrell, Texas
    Posts
    10,443


    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojai View Post
    She was so good and so funny about her earrings

    (BTW that thing you were waiting on came out of the printer like 15 minutes after you left!! It was SO weird!)
    Really?!? Oh my gosh I didn't even think it worked right!! Y'all seemed so busy today too but I know it's because of pay day. I didn't even want to go brave walmart for a few things I needed because I knew it probably would of been insane still!!


  7. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Tojai's Avatar
    Tojai is offline
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    St. Pete FL
    Posts
    30,026


    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by amandalouwho2 View Post
    Really?!? Oh my gosh I didn't even think it worked right!! Y'all seemed so busy today too but I know it's because of pay day. I didn't even want to go brave walmart for a few things I needed because I knew it probably would of been insane still!!
    Yeah with payday and the holiday and us being low on staffing it was kinnnndddaaa crazy for a while. People were pretty understanding though! DH went to get me lunch because I couldn't step away and he said it was insane at HEB so I imagine WalMart wasn't any better.

    I meant to say bye to you, but you snuck off when I wasn't looking!
  8. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    amandalouwho2's Avatar
    amandalouwho2 is offline
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jarrell, Texas
    Posts
    10,443


    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojai View Post
    Yeah with payday and the holiday and us being low on staffing it was kinnnndddaaa crazy for a while. People were pretty understanding though! DH went to get me lunch because I couldn't step away and he said it was insane at HEB so I imagine WalMart wasn't any better.

    I meant to say bye to you, but you snuck off when I wasn't looking!
    I kinda awkwardly stood there for a second to say bye but that one lady was taking too long and little miss prissy pants was ready to drag me out the door!!! We need to do another G2G soon!!


  9. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Tojai's Avatar
    Tojai is offline
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    St. Pete FL
    Posts
    30,026


    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by amandalouwho2 View Post
    I kinda awkwardly stood there for a second to say bye but that one lady was taking too long and little miss prissy pants was ready to drag me out the door!!! We need to do another G2G soon!!
    LOL I'm sure I got caught up with something and you know how things go ...

    And yes!! We should. I had so much fun at the last one.
  10. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    amandalouwho2's Avatar
    amandalouwho2 is offline
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jarrell, Texas
    Posts
    10,443


    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojai View Post
    LOL I'm sure I got caught up with something and you know how things go ...

    And yes!! We should. I had so much fun at the last one.
    Oh I do

    And so did I!!! Hopefully all us girls can plan one again soon!!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •