Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 97

Thread: Fine, Just Heisenberg, cuz my skills suck

  1. In vino veritas
    Dr.VinoVet's Avatar
    Dr.VinoVet is offline
    In vino veritas
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    14,852
    #1

    Fine, Just Heisenberg, cuz my skills suck

    Advertisements
    DO YOU SEE THIS CHIN?



    TURNS TO THIS:









    Dear god, the chin is gonna turn me from a two holer into a one holer
  2. Senior Member
    Heisenberg's Avatar
    Heisenberg is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    16,413
    #2





    i can't even believe this thread title. no respect.
  3. In vino veritas
    Dr.VinoVet's Avatar
    Dr.VinoVet is offline
    In vino veritas
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    14,852
    #3
    Bahaha I dont even understand what it means, and I'm drunk. JUST GO WITH IT
  4. In vino veritas
    Dr.VinoVet's Avatar
    Dr.VinoVet is offline
    In vino veritas
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    14,852
    #4
    FIXED IT
  5. cuz i'm wonderful
    linzerfufu's Avatar
    linzerfufu is offline
    cuz i'm wonderful
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    11,833
    #5
    k, i didn't watch the entirety of breaking bad, but i'm pretty sure the wife was a whiney little babybitch.
  6. In vino veritas
    Dr.VinoVet's Avatar
    Dr.VinoVet is offline
    In vino veritas
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    14,852
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by linzerfufu View Post
    k, i didn't watch the entirety of breaking bad, but i'm pretty sure the wife was a whiney little babybitch.
    ive never seen an episode. I just know ashley wants to hump the series and...ok THATS ALL I KNOW. And it stars the dad from malcolm in the middle.
  7. Senior Member
    Heisenberg's Avatar
    Heisenberg is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    16,413
    #7
    my friend is like decently ok with photoshop and i messaged him to ask if he could photoshop like a stock photo random white baby with a comically large chin but he isn't on rn


    also if I'm gonna marry a guy from breaking bad it's OBVIOUSLY GONNA BE THIS ONE
  8. cuz i'm wonderful
    linzerfufu's Avatar
    linzerfufu is offline
    cuz i'm wonderful
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    11,833
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.VinoVet View Post
    ive never seen an episode. I just know ashley wants to hump the series and...ok THATS ALL I KNOW. And it stars the dad from malcolm in the middle.
    just say the true, more badass version of the wife from breaking bad.
  9. cuz i'm wonderful
    linzerfufu's Avatar
    linzerfufu is offline
    cuz i'm wonderful
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    11,833
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    my friend is like decently ok with photoshop and i messaged him to ask if he could photoshop like a stock photo random white baby with a comically large chin but he isn't on rn


    also if I'm gonna marry a guy from breaking bad it's OBVIOUSLY GONNA BE THIS ONE
    RIGHT OMG SO AMAZING.
  10. In vino veritas
    Dr.VinoVet's Avatar
    Dr.VinoVet is offline
    In vino veritas
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    14,852
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    my friend is like decently ok with photoshop and i messaged him to ask if he could photoshop like a stock photo random white baby with a comically large chin but he isn't on rn


    also if I'm gonna marry a guy from breaking bad it's OBVIOUSLY GONNA BE THIS ONE
    I dont know who he is, but I wanna make love to his eyes. Holy shit, hes my type. Omg and the smile.
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •