Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: SubmarineWife!!!!

1. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns
    Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

Hello SubmarineWife!!!!

Advertisements
    So, did you get that video that is going around of the twins in the bath hugging each other sent to you a million times, too?

2. Senior Member
    It wasn't sent to me, but the amount of time i saw it shared to a person's FB page was out of control lol. I think i finally watched it yesterday HA!

3. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

It was cute and all but I freaked out every time the nurse picked them up at the end so I had to stop it.

Do you have FB? I need to IM you so we can exchange info!

4. Senior Member
    Yeah it was cute and all. But i kept thinking ok makes sure both babies bodies are under the water they are cold. But i loved that they were sleeping so good.

I'll pm you my FB

5. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

Sweet!!

So how are you feeling??? When is your next appointment??

6. Senior Member
    Feeling about 95% myself. I get so starving at times that i feel sick. But that is few and far between now. I can actually wait 3.5 hours without sticking something in my mouth to eat HA! My next OB appt is on the 2nd, then my next MFM appt in the 9th. So 19 days until gender day hehe. I have found out how i am going to announce the genders to family and DD. I am going to order pink/blue M&Ms and put them in a mason jar all prettied up. Wrap it and have DD open in front of family at Christmas. That way she is finding out along with everyone else and feels special. Then im thinking about making the official FB announcement that we're expecting and its twins.

7. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

Quote Originally Posted by SubmarineWife View Post
    Feeling about 95% myself. I get so starving at times that i feel sick. But that is few and far between now. I can actually wait 3.5 hours without sticking something in my mouth to eat HA! My next OB appt is on the 2nd, then my next MFM appt in the 9th. So 19 days until gender day hehe. I have found out how i am going to announce the genders to family and DD. I am going to order pink/blue M&Ms and put them in a mason jar all prettied up. Wrap it and have DD open in front of family at Christmas. That way she is finding out along with everyone else and feels special. Then im thinking about making the official FB announcement that we're expecting and its twins.
    I'm glad you are still feeling so good! I haven't been wanting to eat that much lately and my hips are crotch are hurting a lot more, but otherwise I am good. I feel so lucky!

Cute, I love it!!!! I already went all FB official with the pregnancy. As soon as I saw heartbeats I could only hold it in for so long. I have NOT gone FB official with the twins part though, I haven't told my family yet! We are doing that on Thanksgiving with scratch cards! Only one week and one day, can't WAIT! It's killing me holding it in! Are you going to take pics or record the reveal?? We aren't finding out genders so we are going to try and record the twin announcement part and upload it on FB.

I have an appointment on the 2nd, too! I will get my 3hr GTT results, and then I actually don't have another MFM appointment until the 27th of January, so I will have another OB appointment before that. I'm not getting a ton of monitoring until after 20w which is fine by me, since I think my husband may be starting a new job soon and we only have the one car so figuring out appointments on work days RIGHT after he starts will be a HUGE PITA. This way he will at least get a few months in before he has to arrange to leave early or come in late for appointments.

8. Senior Member
    Im just so scared to finally make it FB official. Last time i did it with our son, 4 days later our issues started. Im sure me announcing it on FB had nothing to do with it, but its a fear lol.

I will be taking pictures of the reveal, since i am having a photo book made of the pregnancy starting with all the IVF info. Let me just say you have more strength than i do lol. I could no wait to find out the genders.

Your family is going to flip when the hear/see twins lol. I can't wait to see it.

I don't care about all the appts lol. I like having a scan at every one of them hehe. Helps with my fear. They haven't said anything about me having to take the GTT yet. But i have never had it, but that doesn't mean i can't get it this time.

9. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

Quote Originally Posted by SubmarineWife View Post
    Im just so scared to finally make it FB official. Last time i did it with our son, 4 days later our issues started. Im sure me announcing it on FB had nothing to do with it, but its a fear lol.

I will be taking pictures of the reveal, since i am having a photo book made of the pregnancy starting with all the IVF info. Let me just say you have more strength than i do lol. I could no wait to find out the genders.

Your family is going to flip when the hear/see twins lol. I can't wait to see it.

I don't care about all the appts lol. I like having a scan at every one of them hehe. Helps with my fear. They haven't said anything about me having to take the GTT yet. But i have never had it, but that doesn't mean i can't get it this time.
    Tooootally normal to have that fear, even if you HADN'T had that experience. Something about going public with it makes it more scary, then it's out there and no matter what happens, EVERYONE knows. I'm sure going through that just compounds it!

I can't wait to see pics of your reveal, too! YAY!! I know my family is going to freak OUT. We have had a few sets of twins, but they were a long time ago, I don't think twins would even cross anyone's mind at this point! Especially since they know I am pregnant already AND they have seen ultrasound pics with only one baby in them. All a part of my master plan to surprise the pants off of them.

That's exactly what I am excited about, the scans! After 32w I get a biophysical profile every week so that means tons of scans and I know that the longer I go the more scared I am going to be of preterm labor until I hit 36w. I have decided that is my safe zone, my point where I won't completely freak out if they come, so that is my BIG goal. 36w or more. I hope to make it 38w though! Gimme some 7lb monster twins that I don't have to spend a second of NICU time with!

Oh, and I've never had GD either, always tested WAY below the borderline, but this time I was right on the edge with the 1hr. BOO. I really hope I don't get it!