Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Enthused Meerkat

1. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries

Enthused Meerkat

Advertisements
    Hey there lady your 1 year anniversary is coming up...you guys got any fun plans??

How are things?? I feel like I don't talk to you much anymore

2. Senior Member

I've been around...just not as active on here anymore. We're not doing anything really on our actual anniversary (besides working)...but we're taking a Disney cruise in a week and then doing a day in Disney.

Did you guys do anything for your anniversary?
  3. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthused Meerkat View Post

I've been around...just not as active on here anymore. We're not doing anything really on our actual anniversary (besides working)...but we're taking a Disney cruise in a week and then doing a day in Disney.

Did you guys do anything for your anniversary?
    Oh a Disney Cruise I'm way JELLIE!!!

We didn't do anything crazy because we're saving as much as we possibly can for the new house but we went to a Brazillian Steakhouse (I found a groupon so it was half price) and DH got me a new charm for my Pandora bracelet. We also did the whole year old wedding cake eating thing and surprisingly it wasn't too bad!

4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FinallyMrsG View Post
    Oh a Disney Cruise I'm way JELLIE!!!

We didn't do anything crazy because we're saving as much as we possibly can for the new house but we went to a Brazillian Steakhouse (I found a groupon so it was half price) and DH got me a new charm for my Pandora bracelet. We also did the whole year old wedding cake eating thing and surprisingly it wasn't too bad!
    We're seeing my parents after the cruise for our day in Disney...they have our wedding cake top tier so I'm hoping they remember to bring it down so we can all share it. I only hot one bit of cake at the wedding.
  5. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthused Meerkat View Post
    We're seeing my parents after the cruise for our day in Disney...they have our wedding cake top tier so I'm hoping they remember to bring it down so we can all share it. I only hot one bit of cake at the wedding.
    Oh my goodness I had so much cake left over after our wedding, we ended up throwing away like the whole bottom tier I think and the rest we gave away! I don't know how there was so much cake! It was pretty delish!