Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jessym.....!!!!!!!!!

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Jessym.....!!!!!!!!!

Advertisements
    Your siggy reminded me of a picture my friend took at a place where you drive your car through and look at the animals. You get to feed them too. (having a brain fart on what those places are called)

LOL this is a legit pic taken last weekend!
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    That is awesome! I found mine on Pinterest but it makes me bust out laughing every time I see it lol. Was it fun feeding the animals? It looks like the zebra was gonna bite your fingers off.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Jessym View Post
    That is awesome! I found mine on Pinterest but it makes me bust out laughing every time I see it lol. Was it fun feeding the animals? It looks like the zebra was gonna bite your fingers off.
    I didn't take the picture I wasn't there lol my friends did it. They had a blast! There was other Animals too you could feed I just don't remember what all they said!
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Kaepernick View Post
    I didn't take the picture I wasn't there lol my friends did it. They had a blast! There was other Animals too you could feed I just don't remember what all they said!
    oh shit lol I totally read that wrong. Looks like fun. I wanna do it!
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

oh shit lol I totally read that wrong. Looks like fun. I wanna do it!
    They have lots of things like this in Washington/Oregon you totally should! Just watch your fingers
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    They have lots of things like this in Washington/Oregon you totally should! Just watch your fingers
    haha I will. I should take a trip up there sometime. I've always wanted to go to WA. One of my best friends was stationed there when she was in the Navy but I never had the chance to go visit. Btw, how's your move so far?
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

haha I will. I should take a trip up there sometime. I've always wanted to go to WA. One of my best friends was stationed there when she was in the Navy but I never had the chance to go visit. Btw, how's your move so far?
    Well it just started today lol. We turned our keys in at like 9am this morning and was pleased we don't owe housing any money! Thank god! We only drove like 2.5 hours today because I wasn't sure when housing was going to come for the final inspection. It was due sometime between 8am-12pm so I didn't want to drive 6 hours if we were going to leave after 12pm. Tomorrow will be a shorter day too
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Well it just started today lol. We turned our keys in at like 9am this morning and was pleased we don't owe housing any money! Thank god! We only drove like 2.5 hours today because I wasn't sure when housing was going to come for the final inspection. It was due sometime between 8am-12pm so I didn't want to drive 6 hours if we were going to leave after 12pm. Tomorrow will be a shorter day too
    I saw your pics on fb but I wasn't sure when you actually left. That's sweet that you got to leave without paying anymore. What are you guys up to tonight? I'm watching the Bachelorette
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I saw your pics on fb but I wasn't sure when you actually left. That's sweet that you got to leave without paying anymore. What are you guys up to tonight? I'm watching the Bachelorette
    I actually just clicked download for the newest GI Joe. I might make DH go find a 7/11 store and buy me a slurpee and a bag of popcorn. Our hotel room has a microwave.

Oh I am going to tag you in a picture on FB from yesterday at Hooters... Theres a girl in the picture that I want to point out to you she reminded me of you while we were there!
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    I actually just clicked download for the newest GI Joe. I might make DH go find a 7/11 store and buy me a slurpee and a bag of popcorn. Our hotel room has a microwave.

Oh I am going to tag you in a picture on FB from yesterday at Hooters... Theres a girl in the picture that I want to point out to you she reminded me of you while we were there!
    OK!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast