Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 167 12341151101 ... LastLast

Thread: the new single ladies club!

1. Senior Member

the new single ladies club!

Advertisements
    Lets all chat about single life, get to know each other and have some fun!

I'm sooo new into the single life that I forget I'm single sometimes I'll be spending my day packing up the apartment to leave. I feel okay about things, but once I'm out of here I think i'll feel a little bit better.
  2. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    I'm sure you will, Cassie! I feel like this is just the first step of a very exciting journey for you.

I'm about to go to work, and that's really all I've got going on today. That and laundry. Lots of laundry!
    As for being single, I'm doing a good job and a bad job at it. I've still been casually seeing people, so I don't know if that totally counts as being single and working on myself. Oh well.

3. Senior Member
    i think part of being single is to go out with different people. it gives you the time to see what you like, and you can learn more about yourself along the way!

i'm definitely not gonna jump right into anything, but if someone comes along (that i'm interested of course) i'm not going to turn him down. i will just tread carefully.
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

WHAT! I'm sorry!
  5. Senior Member
    i actually have a story. i almost died of embarrassment at work yesterday. if you read my dearsos that was in my break up thread i talked about a boy i flirt with at work, and we still do and text a very little bit but i still think hes cute of course. well he works in dairy (hes the manager. funny thing is he has the same name as exDB and works in the same dept i met him in) and the assistant manager (younger guy. hes cool) was joking around with me and goes "hey i'm gonna need you to stay away from the dairy department" and i was all freaking out like "omg wtf what does he know!?" Well, turns out the hiring lady (also young) saw dairy boy flirting with me and made a comment to the manager about how he flirts with me the manager said it in a way of a friend, btw not as a manager saying "hey youre not allowed to talk to him." So i just thought it was interesting that an outsider noticed us flirting because i didnt think it was that obvious
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Kaepernick View Post
    WHAT! I'm sorry!
    its okay! it was my decision and something i had to do for myself.
  7. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    Quote Originally Posted by cassadilla View Post
    i actually have a story. i almost died of embarrassment at work yesterday. if you read my dearsos that was in my break up thread i talked about a boy i flirt with at work, and we still do and text a very little bit but i still think hes cute of course. well he works in dairy (hes the manager. funny thing is he has the same name as exDB and works in the same dept i met him in) and the assistant manager (younger guy. hes cool) was joking around with me and goes "hey i'm gonna need you to stay away from the dairy department" and i was all freaking out like "omg wtf what does he know!?" Well, turns out the hiring lady (also young) saw dairy boy flirting with me and made a comment to the manager about how he flirts with me the manager said it in a way of a friend, btw not as a manager saying "hey youre not allowed to talk to him." So i just thought it was interesting that an outsider noticed us flirting because i didnt think it was that obvious
    That's funny! Did you tell him it was okay because you're single now?

8. Senior Member
    I'm glad you're ok Being single is fun! I dislike it maybe 20% of the time, but I've learned so much about myself and what I deserve in the past year. I know when the right guy finally comes along, I'll be such a better partner than I would have without this time to myself.
    Camster is the best wifey ever
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KaityBug View Post
    That's funny! Did you tell him it was okay because you're single now?
    the store manager or dairy boy? basically everyone knows now. actually my way of telling dairy guy that i was single was that i texted him asking if he could save me egg boxes then it came out that way

Quote Originally Posted by KickDrumHeart View Post
    I'm glad you're ok Being single is fun! I dislike it maybe 20% of the time, but I've learned so much about myself and what I deserve in the past year. I know when the right guy finally comes along, I'll be such a better partner than I would have without this time to myself.
    i'm hoping ill find the fun in being single! right now it seems so scary
  10. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    Quote Originally Posted by cassadilla View Post
    the store manager or dairy boy? basically everyone knows now. actually my way of telling dairy guy that i was single was that i texted him asking if he could save me egg boxes then it came out that way

i'm hoping ill find the fun in being single! right now it seems so scary
    Nice! Such a perfect way to let him know.

Page 1 of 167 12341151101 ... LastLast