Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: roxieluvs

1. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made

roxieluvs

Advertisements
    I think I creep on your FB too much but just wanted to let you know that between the two of you (you & your DH) & both of your families... umm... you're gonna make some awesome lookin' babies.

Sooo get to it!

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  2. Senior Member
    Rissa! Sorry I've been logged out for a month and a half and just saw this! Also, my phone just corrected your name to Russia and I almost left it cuz it made me laugh

You are so sweet! I think he's wayyyy good looking! But no babies for 5 years we decided! I take too much attention daily on my own, I'm not ready to share with a small child yet! But I do stalk yours as well and your small child is just...gah so stinking cute.
  3. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made

5 years!?!? I can't wait 5 years for itty bitty "krunk" babies!

Thanks. That "stinking cute" child is a stinker for sure.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"