Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: huladangelo

  1. Regular Member
    Luv2run's Avatar
    Luv2run is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    249
    #1

    Hello huladangelo

    Advertisements
    Our sons have the same name!! We were going to name him after my DH's uncle who passed away years ago but before he was born I told DH that Keith just didn't seem to do it for me....once DH said the name Wyatt I was in love with it!! How did you decide on Wyatt?!
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    KnittingGuamMama's Avatar
    KnittingGuamMama is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kings Bay, GA
    Posts
    6,535

    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv2run View Post
    Our sons have the same name!! We were going to name him after my DH's uncle who passed away years ago but before he was born I told DH that Keith just didn't seem to do it for me....once DH said the name Wyatt I was in love with it!! How did you decide on Wyatt?!
    Wyatt was actually the only boys name that I even remotely liked and held onto the entire pregnancy. We were absolutely convinced he was a girl so the beginning of the pregnancy, we barely talked about boys names. Then we had our ultrasound and he was so not a girl It took us up until 36w and I started having issues to nail down his name. We just could not decide at all!!
  3. Regular Member
    Luv2run's Avatar
    Luv2run is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    249
    #3
    Awww well I LOVE it but then again I'm bias!! I had a hard time with boys names too after I told DH Keith was not going to be an option...I liked Matthew but now that I look at him I do not see that name fitting him! He is totally a wyatt!!!
    Have you thought of your next baby's name yet?
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    KnittingGuamMama's Avatar
    KnittingGuamMama is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kings Bay, GA
    Posts
    6,535

    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv2run View Post
    Awww well I LOVE it but then again I'm bias!! I had a hard time with boys names too after I told DH Keith was not going to be an option...I liked Matthew but now that I look at him I do not see that name fitting him! He is totally a wyatt!!!
    Have you thought of your next baby's name yet?
    We have a list for each gender but we will really start thinking about it once I get my ultrasound done in a couple weeks
  5. Regular Member
    Luv2run's Avatar
    Luv2run is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    249
    #5
    Oh awesome!! Good luck on the ultrasound!! Hoping for girl? Boy?
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    KnittingGuamMama's Avatar
    KnittingGuamMama is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kings Bay, GA
    Posts
    6,535

    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv2run View Post
    Oh awesome!! Good luck on the ultrasound!! Hoping for girl? Boy?
    Hoping for a girl but there's perks to having another boy, too
  7. Regular Member
    Luv2run's Avatar
    Luv2run is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    249
    #7
    Well good luck either way!!
  8. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    *IGrow'EmXL*'s Avatar
    *IGrow'EmXL* is offline
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Near Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    36,179
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by huladangelo View Post
    Hoping for a girl but there's perks to having another boy, too
    Yeah, like being the future husband to the little girl I'm determined to have one of these days


    Okay, creepin' back outta here Ya'll didn't even see me


  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    KnittingGuamMama's Avatar
    KnittingGuamMama is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kings Bay, GA
    Posts
    6,535

    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by *YDoIGrowPeople* View Post
    Yeah, like being the future husband to the little girl I'm determined to have one of these days


    Okay, creepin' back outta here Ya'll didn't even see me
    Wyatt's free for that job, too!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •