Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Johanna

1. Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Blog Entries

Johanna

Advertisements
    To not thread jack, I moved us into here.

Quote Originally Posted by Johanna View Post
    I told myself "Day one has to start sometime right?!" i refused to get on the scale tho
    I decided today was another day that I start again.... my diet resolve ended while I was in class and could only think about food........ But I HAD to get on the scale last night (this morning??) because it had been over a month. Yeah..... I gained 13 pounds this last month. It's like it jumps up every time I don't check. But I'm staring at my bicycle and thinking I will take it out on Thursday. It needs a good ride.
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Malfoy View Post
    To not thread jack, I moved us into here.

I decided today was another day that I start again.... my diet resolve ended while I was in class and could only think about food........ But I HAD to get on the scale last night (this morning??) because it had been over a month. Yeah..... I gained 13 pounds this last month. It's like it jumps up every time I don't check. But I'm staring at my bicycle and thinking I will take it out on Thursday. It needs a good ride.
    totally didn't mean to thread jack

Seems with me, when i have a "cheat day" it turns into weeks...and then i don't go to the gym....it's just a baaadd snowball effect. I've gained 40pounds this past year

I currently have THREE gym memberships, b/c my mom keeps getting them for me . Seems whatever my mom tells me i NEED to do , i wanna do the opposite, i'm a 13yr old trapped in a 29yr old body
    " u know those things that are like candy canes that taste like christmas in ur mouth what are those called?" " umm candy canes?" "Yeahhhh" R.I.P Christian

907Kim is my wifey
  3. Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Blog Entries
    Oh, I just felt like we were on our way to thread jacking! I don't think it happened yet. haha

But I know what you mean. Cheat days are just NOT possible. It's either all or nothing. I give in even a little, and "SCREW IT" becomes my motto. And I totally feel you on the wanting to do opposite. That's how I feel every time I make a meal plan for myself. I plot it out exactly so I can stay on a $ and calorie budget and then rebel by buying a pizza. And then of course am upset I gave in so easily, I end up eating the entire pizza by myself..........

And yeah... I just came to the realization today (when I weighed myself) that in the last 2 years, I've gained 117 pounds. I am at my heaviest weight ever, and it's WAY higher than it's ever been. It's too hard to focus on everything I need to do to do it right.
  4. Senior Member
    I know that realization feeling all to well Even without getting on a scale i know i'm bigger. My "fat" pants won't fit, and all my 16/18s don't fit . I was looking back on pictures of me in 2011 when i was the smallest i've ever been in my adult life. I wanna go back. Thats when i made the descion today, that i'm starting that journey.....again.
    Last time it took me 7months to lose 80pounds. I'm hoping it won't take that long, but really i just wanna get back into my 16 size So, i took before pictures and i plan on going to the gym (1 of 3) every day, and eventually bump up to two a days.

This is what is in my head right now. DF doesn't seem i'll stick to it, so now i gotta prove him wrong

i understand ALL the feelings your stating right now I have so many thoughts of my own too.
    " u know those things that are like candy canes that taste like christmas in ur mouth what are those called?" " umm candy canes?" "Yeahhhh" R.I.P Christian

907Kim is my wifey
  5. Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Blog Entries
    We should be buddies. I'm the worst at actually checking in and being responsible. I'm too lazy and anxious to have to be held accountable to someone. But, I think if I just have someone to talk to about all the ups and downs-and consistently- that might help.... I am going to commit that every day I at least try. I may fail by noon, but if I at least try every day, I shouldn't have much to beat myself over the head with.

If I at least think of one good step I made toward diet and exercise that is healthy a day, I should be proud.
    Today? I drank all the water I needed to, and then some!
  6. Senior Member
    I'd love to be buddies!

With us both being bigger girls trying to get down size and healthier. Def understand eachother! nothing against my skinny friends, I know they have self issues too. It's just when they say "i feel/look fat" I just wanna give them the stink eye and be like umm no

Hey, if you do it by noon, it means you didn't fail right right? I commit to work out at least 30min a day, to drink my water, and little breads

907Kim is my wifey
  7. Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Blog Entries
    I won't count tomorrow (i have a big paper due that I'm still nowhere near being done with) but thursday I will try to get out on my bike before class. And Friday I hope to go swimming. I think I need variety otherwise I give up. I think that's why (this last time) I only did 2 days of the Couch 2 5K. It had no variety. And I felt as slow as a snail. But perhaps tomorrow can be a day I feel accomplished with my diet. Regular sized portions and actually tracking. Those are my goals. As long as I do that, I think I won't be too harsh with myself.
  8. Senior Member
    sounds like a plan to me! I'm gunna be stressed thursday b/c i have to take the TEAS test I haven't taken a big test like this since high school!

i have the C25K app on my phone. It's actually my new years resolution to be able to run a 5k this fall i haven't ran once I feel i have to build up to that. My goal tomorrow is to eat right, and go to the hiphop cardio class at my gym it's only 30min, so it'll be my workout

907Kim is my wifey
  9. Senior Member
    Did you get your paper done?? I haven't worked out today, but i plan on going later. Perk of being a member of a 24hr gym

907Kim is my wifey
  10. Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Johanna View Post
    Did you get your paper done?? I haven't worked out today, but i plan on going later. Perk of being a member of a 24hr gym
    I DID! And the best part was, since I was so stressed and exhausted by the end of it, I went to sleep without my alarm and had one of the best nights of sleep ever!! it was fantastic.

I didn't work out today but I am really trying to find the littlest accomplishments. I started thinking about not taking the stairs at school and taking the elevator instead but in the end I just told myself to take the stairs, cause what's the problem? So, that will be good.

The weather is awful with tropical storm Andrea so I won't be swimming tomorrow. But I did come up with a good plan for next week!! I have to check in with my friends cats every morning while they are out of town and I am planning on stopping by the park every day to go for a 2 mile walk. I think I can totally have the motivation to do that.

Glad you're going to the gym later! I see no problems with going to the gym later. Whatever time of day works.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast