Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 121

Thread: Camokitteh!!!!!!!!!!1111111

  1. Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!
    Mrs.Mermaid.'s Avatar
    Mrs.Mermaid. is offline
    Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ocean Blue
    Posts
    31,068

    #1

    Camokitteh!!!!!!!!!!1111111

    Advertisements





  2. Senior Member
    Camokitteh's Avatar
    Camokitteh is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,899
    Blog Entries
    1

    #2
    Oh my god.. this is the best thing ever and just what I needed right now.



  3. Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!
    Mrs.Mermaid.'s Avatar
    Mrs.Mermaid. is offline
    Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ocean Blue
    Posts
    31,068

    #3
    I will punch people in the face for you. Like hard punches too.






  4. Senior Member
    Camokitteh's Avatar
    Camokitteh is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,899
    Blog Entries
    1

    #4


    (and I'm the one in the front remember...? Is that Benedict Cumberbatch? I forget. Lol I follow a couple fandoms and I know the face... but I don't remember the names because the people who post it are freaking out too much to post their names... )

    AND OH MY GOD THE FUCKING PENGUINS! AND THE PICTURE OF HARLEY QUINN AND IVY.
    I CAN'T HANDLE THE CUTENESS!!
  5. Senior Member
    Camokitteh's Avatar
    Camokitteh is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,899
    Blog Entries
    1

    #5
    Btw, I don't know what happened to my drawing of poison Ivy and harley... I was so excited to send it to you... and I lost it. I'll have to draw and new one and send it! I'll do it I promise.
  6. Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!
    Mrs.Mermaid.'s Avatar
    Mrs.Mermaid. is offline
    Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ocean Blue
    Posts
    31,068

    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Camokitteh View Post


    (and I'm the one in the front remember...? Is that Benedict Cumberbatch? I forget. Lol I follow a couple fandoms and I know the face... but I don't remember the names because the people who post it are freaking out too much to post their names... )

    AND OH MY GOD THE FUCKING PENGUINS! AND THE PICTURE OF HARLEY QUINN AND IVY.
    I CAN'T HANDLE THE CUTENESS!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Camokitteh View Post
    Btw, I don't know what happened to my drawing of poison Ivy and harley... I was so excited to send it to you... and I lost it. I'll have to draw and new one and send it! I'll do it I promise.

    BISH! THAT'S MOTHER EFFING LOKI! Tom Hiddleston being hugged by the Hulk aka Mark Ruffalo.


    As for the picture, that's fine

  7. Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!
    Mrs.Mermaid.'s Avatar
    Mrs.Mermaid. is offline
    Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ocean Blue
    Posts
    31,068

    #7
    OMG! Speaking of Benedict Cumberbatch...have you seen the new Star Trek movie?!




  8. Senior Member
    Camokitteh's Avatar
    Camokitteh is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,899
    Blog Entries
    1

    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by UnicornBot! View Post
    BISH! THAT'S MOTHER EFFING LOKI! Tom Hiddleston being hugged by the Hulk aka Mark Ruffalo.


    As for the picture, that's fine

    Oops. I get them confused all the time! Now that you say its Loki I'm like


    Oh and


    Quote Originally Posted by UnicornBot! View Post
    OMG! Speaking of Benedict Cumberbatch...have you seen the new Star Trek movie?!




    NO I HAVEN'T YET! But I heard he's fucking sexy as shit.... well I didn't need people to tell me that because just looking at the trailer for it makes me go
  9. Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!
    Mrs.Mermaid.'s Avatar
    Mrs.Mermaid. is offline
    Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ocean Blue
    Posts
    31,068

    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Camokitteh View Post
    Oops. I get them confused all the time! Now that you say its Loki I'm like


    Oh and




    NO I HAVEN'T YET! But I heard he's fucking sexy as shit.... well I didn't need people to tell me that because just looking at the trailer for it makes me go

    I never gave him much thought (SHOCKER RIGHT! Being on Tumblr and allllll) but OMG! He was like dripping with sex in that movie. Now I'm tempted to get into the Sherlock fandom...but I'm scared for my emotions.

    Also, shouldn't you be doing homework/cleaning?!
  10. Senior Member
    Camokitteh's Avatar
    Camokitteh is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,899
    Blog Entries
    1

    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by UnicornBot! View Post
    I never gave him much thought (SHOCKER RIGHT! Being on Tumblr and allllll) but OMG! He was like dripping with sex in that movie. Now I'm tempted to get into the Sherlock fandom...but I'm scared for my emotions.

    Also, shouldn't you be doing homework/cleaning?!
    Haha yeah, I agree. The trailer is what threw his sex appeal over the edge.

    And I am waiting for an email from my prof. I want to find out which questions he wants answered because he posted two sets of questions. one has more questions (i think thats almost like the lesson) and the other has less questions and everyone seems to have answered the least number of questions. So I'm assuming that's the one.. but I emailed him just in case. I feel like his class is going to suck... like ugh. The other class I'm taking seems like it will be awesome. He was totally nice. he even called me to check in to see if everything was working with the blackboard thing. So I'm looking forward to his class.

    How's your cleaning going? I'm going to start working on my room while I wait for a response from my prof.
Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •