Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Casper02!!!!

1. Life is an adventure!
    Life is an adventure!

Casper02!!!!

Advertisements
    Hey Lady!!!! How have you been? How is Guam?
  2. Senior Member
    Hey yourself, wow I just got the message that you started this thread today. Guam is okay, getting settled in a little more finally. It has it's nice points but I feel stuck, l find myself super jealous of all the people that are packing out of here all around us. We get out quite a bit and explore the island. I have pics on FB of the us swimming in caves and playing in waterfalls and all that, there is just other places I would rather be. How is Piper doing? I saw your thread on tummy time, she will get it, just go slow with it.
  3. Life is an adventure!
    Life is an adventure!
    I totally suck and forgot to send you a message about it until today . I can imagine feeling stuck, I'm not sure how I would do in Guam When I was in Hawaii I never really felt like that, but I think Oahu might be bigger. The caves and waterfalls sound pretty sweet, I love stuff like that. I might have to open my facebook back up and check out your pictures. How long are you guys staying there? Piper is doing great! She's so amazing! I still haven't heard anything from baby daddy I'm not surprised just kind of blown away someone could really not care about their kid. Oh well, I like not having to share her. She went on her first mini road trip today, it was just 2 hours but she did awesome, she was in her seat the majority of the day because we were shopping and she didn't really complain until she got hungry then she gets piiiiiiissed! She has quite the little temper