Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Hope.

1. Senior Member

Jump for Joy Hope.

Advertisements
    . I misses you, so I figured I'd you in member mail. How are you? They boys? Everything?? Catch me up!!
  2. La vie boheme
    La vie boheme

*I* am doing great today. Justin just got home after a total of five weeks of training and it is FABULOUS having him back. I spent the majority of today planting plants and I think I got about 30 in the ground. Evan is crawling and has teeth, his hair is still RED! (and I love that.) Ryley is counting and doing his ABC's but still refuses to potty. He knows what it is but just wants to be a pain in the butt about it. Christian is doing wonderful other than school but maybe that's just not his thing and I will count my blessings. I have a ten year old who loves to help out around the house, is an amazing big brother, well mannered, and asked to be baptised and involved in church. I just want to praise God for my wonderful family.

How are you doing, Sweetie?

Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. - 1 John 3:18
  3. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

I just wanted to tell you both that I love you both.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  4. Senior Member
    Yay! Sounds like things are awesome! I'm so excited that Christian asked to be baptized. That's awesome! I love seeing pictures of your little (and not so little) guys.

I feel you, Nick's deployed and Murphy moved in within hours!

Other then the house falling apart (I'm kinda joking) and my car failing inspection, things are good. We're struggling right now because Nicks pay got messed up when he arrived in country (go figure). But we're getting back pay for the taxes this lay check. I'm just praying it posts on Tuesday instead of Wednesday.

Yay for Evan still having red hair. Aidan does, too, but it's hard to te when it's cut short. I'm trying to decide if I want tort it grow out while Nick is go e and see if his curls come back.

Ive gotten back into going to the gym and am hoping to loose 30-40 pounds before Nick comes home. Them its baby making time! Yay!

Im so glad that things are going so well for you! Lets keep this thread going, so we don't loose touch again. And if you don't have my number anymore, let me know and I'll send it to you!

s
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    I just wanted to tell you both that I love you both.
    Awww, I love you too!! Did you get the link I texted you earlier? We really for serious need to Skype. And we can't both keep forgetting, lol. Pick a day and I'll put it in my calander app, so it reminds me to remind you,
  6. La vie boheme
    La vie boheme

Quote Originally Posted by RhodyMama View Post
    Yay! Sounds like things are awesome! I'm so excited that Christian asked to be baptized. That's awesome! I love seeing pictures of your little (and not so little) guys.

I feel you, Nick's deployed and Murphy moved in within hours!

Other then the house falling apart (I'm kinda joking) and my car failing inspection, things are good. We're struggling right now because Nicks pay got messed up when he arrived in country (go figure). But we're getting back pay for the taxes this lay check. I'm just praying it posts on Tuesday instead of Wednesday.

Yay for Evan still having red hair. Aidan does, too, but it's hard to te when it's cut short. I'm trying to decide if I want tort it grow out while Nick is go e and see if his curls come back.

Ive gotten back into going to the gym and am hoping to loose 30-40 pounds before Nick comes home. Them its baby making time! Yay!

Im so glad that things are going so well for you! Lets keep this thread going, so we don't loose touch again. And if you don't have my number anymore, let me know and I'll send it to you!

s
    I feel you are struggling. I mean I guess we are and we aren't. I stay at home but when I spoke with my father earlier I volunteered to help out with gardening and landscaping when we go back to visit next weekend. I mean we can afford things but I just want to contribute and it's almost 200 for baptist summer camp and 300 for our annual pool membership fee. Ay yi yi things add up. :-/

If you ever want a weight loss buddy let me know. I really want to lose but I suck at doing it by myself and would LOVE to have a buddy. I am so glad A still has red hair (I didn't realize how much I loved it on boys until I had a boy that was a ginger). I think it makes them so unique and handsome. On other things...you know I've been through A LOT over the years so NEVER feel afraid to call me or text me. Just ask some of the seasoned members...I LoooOOOoove talking on the phone.

Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. - 1 John 3:18
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    I feel you are struggling. I mean I guess we are and we aren't. I stay at home but when I spoke with my father earlier I volunteered to help out with gardening and landscaping when we go back to visit next weekend. I mean we can afford things but I just want to contribute and it's almost 200 for baptist summer camp and 300 for our annual pool membership fee. Ay yi yi things add up. :-/

If you ever want a weight loss buddy let me know. I really want to lose but I suck at doing it by myself and would LOVE to have a buddy. I am so glad A still has red hair (I didn't realize how much I loved it on boys until I had a boy that was a ginger). I think it makes them so unique and handsome. On other things...you know I've been through A LOT over the years so NEVER feel afraid to call me or text me. Just ask some of the seasoned members...I LoooOOOoove talking on the phone.
    Yeah, stuff adds up FAST. My car is $350 to get fixed cause it failed the star emissions. And our wl pump crapled so that's another 1500. I'm thankful that at least our Y membership is free while Nick is deployed. I'm just trying to make it the next 5 days or whatever it is till we get paid with food and stuff. Blah, I hate money. And, thanks...now that I've finally gotten it through my head that I can't do this alone, I will take you up on that offer. I'm slowly learning to ask for help and call text someone when I need to talk things out, or cry, or whatever.

My cousin and his wife announced yesterday that they are expecting a new baby girl in September. Not gonna lie, I'm so ridiculously jealous, and kinda angry about it. I guess I really didn't give myself a chance to grieve the miscarriage. Who knows...I'm so tired, that I'm emotionally all over the place.

Yes, I would love a work out buddy! I'm doing good so far, but I know that there will be times I don't want to go to the gym, but I have to. We can motivate each other!!
  8. La vie boheme
    La vie boheme

Okay. That's it, my dear! MSG me right now and I shall call you.

9. La vie boheme
    La vie boheme

Right now.

I'm waiting.

10. Senior Member
    Lol, messaging!!