Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Serenity

1. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

Serenity

Advertisements

What's shakin' bacon?
  2. Senior Member
    I must have missed that slang term during my time at the university What a wasted six years

I'm partying it up tonight, sipping peppermint and chamomile tea...

I'm also hungry again...
  3. Pour a little salt, we were never here

Oh gosh, that's only like the most important slang ever!

, I definitely read peppermint, and my mind inserted "schnapps" afterwards

I'm hungry too, but it'll be dinner time soon. I don't want to cook it. I am bored of cooking.

Got any fun weekend plans?
  4. Senior Member
    I wish I could make my uni refund me money, but I didn't pay them anything... maybe that's part of the problem

Haha that definitely says more about you than me I wish I could figure out what I can eat without it upsetting my stomach further... I feel like crackers. Would fit with watching tv. Not that there's food that doesn't fit with watching tv. I'm watching the German version of American Idol, and for the first time in like forever, there are more girls than guys left this far into the season! I have to say I'm surprised. It's the 10th show and so far, we only had one female winner.

Well, Saturday is already over and I only spent it at work and being sick at home We're going over to my grandparents' tomorrow for lunch, which is gonna be a BBQ. Yum. And then maybe hang out with friends. They haven't gotten back to me yet

And you get cracking on the dinner
  5. Pour a little salt, we were never here

How were the crackers?

We watched American idol for one season, and we knew everyone and had our favorites. DH liked watching it but he hated always trying to be home on those nights to watch it (we don't have a dvr or anything) and so we stopped watching That's good to have some girls! I have to admit, I think I typically like guy singers better in general, but there are a few girls I love.

How was the bbq? I'm back to needing to make dinner again. I put it off by making homemade jalepeno poppers. I didn't love them, but I'm working on the recipe. Now it's chicken fajita time!
  6. Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver

7. Pour a little salt, we were never here

Quote Originally Posted by the_lepus View Post

it should be a three way
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by [his] lobster View Post
    How were the crackers?

We watched American idol for one season, and we knew everyone and had our favorites. DH liked watching it but he hated always trying to be home on those nights to watch it (we don't have a dvr or anything) and so we stopped watching That's good to have some girls! I have to admit, I think I typically like guy singers better in general, but there are a few girls I love.

How was the bbq? I'm back to needing to make dinner again. I put it off by making homemade jalepeno poppers. I didn't love them, but I'm working on the recipe. Now it's chicken fajita time!
    The crackers were yum. I'm gonna have some more later My stomach is better though, so yay!

I long stopped trying to pick favorites cause they never won. Mostly cause they were girls, and only guys one And well, the singers are all getting worse by the season And now I'm watching Who wants to be a Millionaire. I have such a fascinating life... I'm beyond tired though but trying to keep awake an hour or two longer.

The bbq was yum. So much food. And I enjoyed seeing my grandparents. They're going to Italy in two weeks and I'm contemplating if I wanna go with them... but then I wouldn't be able to go on vacation with my friends at the end of May. Not an easy decision...

Quote Originally Posted by the_lepus View Post

Feel free to join in
  9. Senior Member
    Hiking last weekend! They're huge though, sorry.

10. Pour a little salt, we were never here

NOT FAIR! I want to go hiking somehwere green and cloudy and awesome! All my hiking is brown dirt. brown rocks. brown brown brown.

I've officially decided I go to too many doctors. I think I'm going to quit doctors

But because of said doctors, I did get to have lunch with dh today, so that was nice! How's your Mondayyy?!
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast