Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 37 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Chikokota(sp?), TattooBot!, Whiskey, *YDoIMakePeople*....and anyone else!

1. Senior Member

Hello Chikokota(sp?), TattooBot!, Whiskey, *YDoIMakePeople*....and anyone else!

Advertisements
    Lets all get to know each other . I'll start. . I'm Amy, I just turned 32 on Saturday. I have one adorable 18 month old. I've been married for 4 years, together for 7 and a half. DH is currently deployed. I live in RI. I'm a trained chef, and an ammature photographer. And a SAHM. I have horrid social anxiety, among other things that I'm trying to work on. I love to read. And I'm just starting to really get back into my faith. So, yeah...that's me in a nutshell.

You're turn!!
  2. Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    Blog Entries
    Hey Amy!!!

Took me a minute to figure out what you meant by "mm"

Well, I am Tia, I am 27. I have 4 kids but only 3 with my husband. I mostly like Country music BUT I LOVE Christian Rock!!! I Love Contemporary Christian Music too but Love the rock! My 2 favorite bands are Skillet and Superchick!
    My husband is in the Army National Guard and is a Combat Medic. We have been together 6 years comes December and Married 5 years come December

Here are a couple of my favorite songs! There are a few, music is everything to me. I sing and dance and have for as long as I can remember.

Skillet - Monster (Video) - YouTube

Skillet - Better Than Drugs (Lyrics) - YouTube

Skillet - whispers in the dark with lyrics - YouTube

Skillet - Falling Inside The Black (Lyrics) - YouTube

Superchick - We Live - YouTube

Beauty From Pain lyrics - YouTube

Superchick - Cross The Line - YouTube

Superchick-Anthem(with lyrics) - YouTube
    Rissa*Rawr is my Wifey as of 1/24/2012
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Just so you know, I don't wait to get invited to parties, I crash them. So you're stuck with me. I'm going to sit here and drink my beer and chat for a while!

I'm Lynn. my husband and I have been married for forever and he's been in the Air Force for a couple of years less than that. Our son is 19 and in Ohio for college. I don't like this. My daughter is 17 and a high school junior. By definition, I am a SAHM/Trophywife whatever you want to label me, but I don't know when the heck stay-at-home flew out the window. I volunteer a ton and generally do all the running around that having a teen at home involves.

Currently, we're at Whiteman AFB in Missouri. Until July at least.
  4. Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn View Post

Just so you know, I don't wait to get invited to parties, I crash them. So you're stuck with me. I'm going to sit here and drink my beer and chat for a while!

I'm Lynn. my husband and I have been married for forever and he's been in the Air Force for a couple of years less than that. Our son is 19 and in Ohio for college. I don't like this. My daughter is 17 and a high school junior. By definition, I am a SAHM/Trophywife whatever you want to label me, but I don't know when the heck stay-at-home flew out the window. I volunteer a ton and generally do all the running around that having a teen at home involves.

Trophy wife
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyGirl View Post
    Trophy wife

There is a line in the show Everybody Loves Raymond where Marie says she's a trophy wife and Frank asks what contest in hell he won - my husband and I say that all the time!
  6. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.

And she forgot to add that she's going to be Landon's new nanny

I'm Brittany. I'm 24, and I have a beautiful, smart, terrible sleeping, pain in the ass (almost) 17 month old. I've known DH since I was a freshmen in HS, and we've been friends for 10 years now. That being said, we've only been a couple for a little over five, and married for 4 1/2 years. After five years in the Army DH and I are finally transitioning back into civilian life, and so far, we prefer it

7. Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    Blog Entries

There is a line in the show Everybody Loves Raymond where Marie says she's a trophy wife and Frank asks what contest in hell he won - my husband and I say that all the time!

I have not seen that show in forever!! I wonder if it is on Netflix!
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by *YDoIGrowPeople* View Post
    And she forgot to add that she's going to be Landon's new nanny

I'm Brittany. I'm 24, and I have a beautiful, smart, terrible sleeping, pain in the ass (almost) 17 month old. I've known DH since I was a freshmen in HS, and we've been friends for 10 years now. That being said, we've only been a couple for a little over five, and married for 4 1/2 years. After five years in the Army DH and I are finally transitioning back into civilian life, and so far, we prefer it
    Crystal and I are going to be lots of people's nanny!!! Send me all the babies!!!
  9. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns
    Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

Oh I am so in this.

I am Trina.
    I am 34.
    I have been married for 11 years this month.
    My husband is an Army veteran who was medically discharged what now feels like forever ago.
    I have two amazing, adorable, brilliant, hilarious little girls that I finally got after almost a decade of infertility and being told I would never be able to have children. They are a miracle.
    I work from home in social media.
    I am currently doing Whole30 and rocking it.
    I am TTC right now, hoping it doesn't take me ANOTHER decade to have our last baby. It's already almost been a year.
    I grew up in Arizona and love Mexican food so much that I would divorce Adam and marry it.
    I love unicorns. A LOT.

I will probably edit this thread title to include me at some point.

10. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Crystal and I are going to be lots of people's nanny!!! Send me all the babies!!!
    Don't tempt me

Page 1 of 37 123411 ... LastLast