Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Debra!!

1. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.

Debra!!

Advertisements
    Quit bumping up all the threads I already posted in, gah!

How are you doing today?

2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by *IGrowPeople* View Post
    Quit bumping up all the threads I already posted in, gah!

How are you doing today?
    Bite me! j/k

I am doing well today actually. I tore the cartilage in my left knee a week ago. It was a small tear but a tear nonetheless. And since then I have not been able to work out until today. I was sore this morning & only able to do a 1mi. walk. But this evening I was able to walk about 2 more miles. I was so happy about that! I am still pretty bruised, have a knot still where the tear is & have some cuts on my leg. But they are healing slowly but surely.

How are you? And Landon, too?
    Follow me on Instagram, if you'd like.

https://instagram.com/mrotsarbed
  3. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Oh wow I'm glad you're doing a bit better now though Tons of that you continue to heal up quickly

I'm doing okay. Constantly tired...but something tells me that's not going to change for quite some years

Landon is doing good, he's teething so he's been a crankypants and sleeping terribly. Even his bad days though aren't too terrible compared to parents I know with colicy (sp?) babies. Overall, he's a very happy baby His only real issue is going to sleep (and staying asleep for more than 2 hour increments ). He fights me every time I try to put him down at night, or even for his naps. I literally have to walk around rocking him for 20 minutes while he kicks, punches, and screams. The only solution I've found is to nurse him to sleep so far. That seems to put him out peacefully most of the time

4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Have you tried any of the Hyland's teething tablets? Ashlynn was a horrible teether on top of being a colicky baby. Those teething tablets saved some of my sanity back then. They helped a lot with the pain, I imagine because she wasn't as cranky & slept so much better. With the colic, DeWayne would drive her around for a couple of hours a night to get her to fall asleep. But when she was teething, he'd be out with her for a good 4-6 hours. Once we started the teething tablets, he'd only have to drive her around in the evenings for about 10 minutes before she was out. They were a Godsend!

Orajel & Tylenol or Motrin didn't help with her. But those teething tablets, man I should have bought stock in Hyland's.

I hope the little man is feeling better soon & that you both get some rest soon!

5. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Thanks

I've actually done both Tylenol (which doesn't seem to do much) and the Hylands Teething Tablets, but they don't seem to help either He loves chewing on his rasberry teether and cool clothes, but that's only helpful when he's not getting tired. I was so excited tonight because I got him to bed at 8pm (usually I can't get him to sleep until 11pm or midnight) so I went to sleep too. 10 o'clock rolls around and he wakes up, and is wide awake It's now midnight and I put him in his swing and his eyes are finally getting heavy.

6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Oh man! I am so sorry! I hope he falls back asleep soon. Poor little guy & poor momma, too!