Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: STEPHANIE! and anyone who has had someone at Kunsan

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

STEPHANIE! and anyone who has had someone at Kunsan

Advertisements
    Hey there!

So I remember back when I posted that my DH was going to Korea you had a huge wealth of knowledge about Korea and I'm pretty sure specifically Kunsan. We're trying to figure out everything since he leaves in 4 months and MPF hasn't been entirely all that helpful so I was hoping that you had some information from your husband's time there ( on having him stateside btw!!!!)

Basically he's wondering how pay works, DH doesn't know if his BAH stays the same, if I have to move onto base, or if it is based off of him being in Korea. He also doesn't know how things work with separation pay and COLA (don't know what that is).

Do you know anything about what the base is like or what the dorms are like?

What's the distance to the shopette, BX and the gym?

Is there internet service or will he set it up when he gets there? If so what companies are the best for internet and low cost phone service to communicate back home?

Any info on the frequency of exercises?

He doesn't have anyone in his shop that has been to Kunsan only Osan so he is bummed that he doesn't know what he's walking into. Any information that you have would be greatly appreciated
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel