Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Malfoy!

1. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.

Malfoy!

Advertisements
    Saw this cheepie on a coupon website and thought of you, though I'm not sure if you already have it

Amazon.com: Harry Potter Years 1-5 Limited Edition Gift Set: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint: Movies & TV

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

2. Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Blog Entries
    I certainly do NOT have that!! but now I REALLY want it cause it's so cheap!!!! I think a lot of people would be surprised how little I actually OWN that is HP related. I've never had much money, so I haven't been able to get many things in life. I don't even own the movies. I was hoping to get a cool 8 disc set with all the extras and fancy stuff with it once they all came out but no one bought me it for Christmas or my Bday. Maybe I should put some savings into getting more HP stuff!
  3. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.
    It gets EXPENSIVE, though! I totally understand. DH and I really don't have many movies or books either because it's much cheaper to rent, borrow or watch when they're on tv.

That's lame nobody got it for you, that would have been the perfect gift But maybe you could save for it, a dollar a day or something? I'm pretty cheap and have a hard time spending money, but I usually feel better about my purchase if I justify it with a saving plan

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson