Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Trina!!!

1. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.

Trina!!!

Advertisements
    I have a CD question for ya

You're the only person I can think of that has a LO with chunky thighs like Landon

His thighs and butt are so big and it seems like all the CD's cut into him Is that normal? I keep worrying that it's cutting off circulation or uncomfortable for him. I don't want to make them too loose, but I don't know what is too tight either

2. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns
    Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

There are some CDs we just couldn't use, like GroVia, but otherwise yes... chunky thighs means you are gonna have some red marks. I try to stick to CDs that have the two snaps instead of just one so that I can adjust the bottom snap looser for her thighs and the top one tighter for her waist. I have honestly never found a diaper that didn't leave at least SOME mark on her though, unfortunately. It's never bothered her though, it's just one of those downfalls of having a super chunk!
  3. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sindorella View Post
    There are some CDs we just couldn't use, like GroVia, but otherwise yes... chunky thighs means you are gonna have some red marks. I try to stick to CDs that have the two snaps instead of just one so that I can adjust the bottom snap looser for her thighs and the top one tighter for her waist. I have honestly never found a diaper that didn't leave at least SOME mark on her though, unfortunately. It's never bothered her though, it's just one of those downfalls of having a super chunk!
    alright, I feel better. He always has the marks so I wasn't sure if it was normal or a bad thing Thanks sweetie