Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: HEARTSHAPEDBOX!!!

1. cuz i'm wonderful
    cuz i'm wonderful

HEARTSHAPEDBOX!!!

Advertisements
    Dude.

So I hit a cone going 45mph today & I totes thought of you as I freaked the f' out. So get this, I'm driving along this (hellish) road (in the rain) going a happy 45mph (which is the speed limit exactly in case anyone was wondering) and ALL OF A FUCKING SUDDEN this goddamn HALF of a traffic cone pops out from the car in front of me and I run it right under!! Okay, so I if I could draw you a diagram of the situation it would go like this

{CAR}

{me}
    { } { }
    {CAR}

Basically, my life sucked. I thought I was in the clear and the traffic cone had safely exited my undercarriage, but NO. Suddenly, I hear this horrific ERRRRHHHGGHGHGHGHHHHHH.....ERRGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH sound. So, I'm like FUCK. What do I do!?!? I slowly merge over...now I'm going like 25mph cuz I'm scared shitless. SOOOOO I finally, safely, get to a parking lot, get down on my hands and knees in the fucking rain, and suddenly.....I can't find the traffic cone. WHAT THE FUCK!?!? WHERE DID MY TRAFFIC CONE GO!?!?

Whatvs. Merge back into traffic. Later...I smell burning plastic. WTF. THAT BETTER NOT BE MY CAR!!!

Arrive at destination/return home, perfectly safe.

I don't know, but I want you to pray for my air conditioning unit, this thread, and the burning plastic smell being unrealted. You better, bish, or I'm calling your mother. Just kidding. Love you
  2. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.

G ladyou're okay and I hope there is no cone burning in yo cah!

life's a party, rock your body
  3. cuz i'm wonderful
    cuz i'm wonderful
    You know how I said "if i could make a diagram," yeah, well that's because diagrams suck. That's not what the lanes looked like! I was boxed in on all sides. It was bullshit.

Damn traffic cone.
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by oohrah_baby View Post
    You know how I said "if i could make a diagram," yeah, well that's because diagrams suck. That's not what the lanes looked like! I was boxed in on all sides. It was bullshit.

Damn traffic cone.
    You should have been driving more carefully.

If that were ME, I would have hit my "go go gadget flying car" button and hopped over the cone.
  5. Banned
    Banned
    I think we have all learned from your guys' experience that cones are EVIL! And they are only out to fuck up your car.