Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: katinahat

1. Senior Member

katinahat

Advertisements
    Just wanted you to know, it is all worth it. Here is a totally unsolicited text I got from ODD today (while she was at school):

"I love you! I thank God that he blessed me with a mom like you! <3"

You stick to your guns woman, and stand up for what you know. It all matters and the right people will listen and learn.

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - President Ronald Reagan
  2. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I need a bigger smiley.

Thank you. I really, really hope that I can raise my daughter so that she can trust God and love Him and depend on Him. It's one of my primary goals in life, and it speaks volumes about you that your daughter said that
    ​​​

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” -- Carl Sagan

4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by katinahat View Post
    I need a bigger smiley.

Thank you. I really, really hope that I can raise my daughter so that she can trust God and love Him and depend on Him. It's one of my primary goals in life, and it speaks volumes about you that your daughter said that

Trust me when I tell you that you won't always be convinced that you're doing a good job. Heck, MOST of the time you might doubt it, but then you'll get a text like this, or that crazy teen will grab your hand during prayer at church, and you'll know.

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - President Ronald Reagan
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Judi View Post

Trust me when I tell you that you won't always be convinced that you're doing a good job. Heck, MOST of the time you might doubt it, but then you'll get a text like this, or that crazy teen will grab your hand during prayer at church, and you'll know.
    And I really look forward to that What a reward. Again, thank you
    ​​​

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” -- Carl Sagan

6. Senior Member
    What a great email!

I remember thinking I had done a terrible job until my dd told me something like that in person a few years ago after she left home for school. Hang in there!
    http://militarysos.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8121&dateline=1213248817 TAKEN AT NISQUALLY WILDLIFE PRESERVE
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaaau View Post
    What a great email!

I remember thinking I had done a terrible job until my dd told me something like that in person a few years ago after she left home for school. Hang in there!
    I got all butterflyeee inside over that one. I hope I have that moment one day.