Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 413 12341151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Distance Divas!

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Distance Divas!

Advertisements
    Hey Ladies!

Here's our new thread that we can flood! How's everyone's April Fools? Did you prank anyone??

i was thinking about changing my FB status to say that either DB and I broke up or got engaged.. but he wasn't in the spirit this year... So I didn't do anything.
  2. Lauralicious
    Lauralicious
    Blog Entries
    Hey Jess!!

I wanted to change mine to seperated, but I dont think DH would of appreciated that lol
    Distance Divas

3. Stephanie
    Stephanie

I didn't do any pranks this year. DB called me which was really nice. I've been baby sitting for most of the day. I baby sat til six this morning and again starting at 3:30 this afternoon until probably around two tonight and then again at seven tomorrow morning. This is pretty much my life but I really need the money. I wish DB's prank would be that he was really coming home from this deployment today and he was just pranking me with the other 2+ months.

4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by His Special One View Post
    Hey Jess!!

I wanted to change mine to seperated, but I dont think DH would of appreciated that lol
    Well DB would've been in on it. it would've been to fool everyone else. Oh well. DB will make up for this years prank for the rest of our lives. He's told me countless stories of his family playing pranks on each other. I'm expecting a fun future with him.
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Marines_Booty View Post
    I didn't do any pranks this year. DB called me which was really nice. I've been baby sitting for most of the day. I baby sat til six this morning and again starting at 3:30 this afternoon until probably around two tonight and then again at seven tomorrow morning. This is pretty much my life but I really need the money. I wish DB's prank would be that he was really coming home from this deployment today and he was just pranking me with the other 2+ months.
    lots and lots of
  6. Stephanie
    Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by butterflyjessi View Post
    lots and lots of
    DB also messed up his back at training so he hasn't been able to do much over there the past week. He said he finally went on a walk/jog today so it is starting to get better. I feel so bad that I can't be there with him to help him.

7. Team Awesome :)
    Team Awesome :)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Marines_Booty View Post
    Sounds insane! I hope you find time to sleep
    I didn't do any pranking but I got pranked
    DF asked me if I ws at home and told me tocome outside. He did say he had to get up at 0300 today but didn't tell me what he was doing. I cannot tell you how fast my heart started pounding as I walked to the door. Next txt message was April Fools and when I got on the bus today (poor college student withut a vehicle haha) the bus driver told me the bus didn't accept dimes as I was about to put change into the bus. I was like "really?" and then he said April Fools, I wouldn't have cared if I only had one quarter and the rest were dimes and nickles and I started off my day with an organic chemistry test. Here's hopin to a relaxin eveining! It's the stepfather's birthday today, so I think we're all going out as a family to Olive Garden
    Deployment #2 defeated! Next stop? EAS!

islandxgirl:My bestie, my love, my wifey since 06/22/11

8. Jersey Girl @ Heart
    Jersey Girl @ Heart

I tried pranking my family and Elv but I really suck at it
  9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

I'm missing DB sooo much right now.

Idk if its because of or because I was supposed to see DB this weekend and Drill stole him... but I just want him here. It sucks so bad. I'm trying to be strong and show him that I can handle it and I've been doing okay but I'm just getting tired. I keep wanting him to walk through the door.

And its hard to talk to DB about it because its been happening often and he gets agitated. He's not agitated at me, i think its that he's already accepted that we won't be able to see each other. He doesn't talk about it much either. He bottles it up and puts it into video games with his buddies. I'm very expressive. That's one of the reasons I'm here.

I just want my man.
  10. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    My ladies!

for our new thread!

And, and
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
Page 1 of 413 12341151101 ... LastLast