Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 3 of 413 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 4127

Thread: Distance Divas!

  1. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Jojobanana's Avatar
    Jojobanana is offline
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Me- Tennessee Him- Colorado
    Posts
    6,967
    #21
    Advertisements
    Morning ladies!

    I'm soooo sleepy.

    I feel like I look like this -->
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  2. Senior Member
    Camokitteh's Avatar
    Camokitteh is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,899
    Blog Entries
    1

    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojobanana View Post
    Morning ladies!

    I'm soooo sleepy.

    I feel like I look like this -->
    me too. I just woke up and its 11 here.

    What is everyone up to today?

    I'm hoping to hear from DB later. Apparently, he's not sleeping at drill. They're bringing him back to school to sleep.. soo we MIGHT get to talk. But otherwise..... NOTHING.
  3. Jersey Girl @ Heart
    ECL23's Avatar
    ECL23 is offline
    Jersey Girl @ Heart
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,242
    #23
    I'm trying to reach my 1,000th post

    I'm probably going to start gardening and doing other chores around the house.

    What about you?
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    Procella's Avatar
    Procella is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,983
    #24
    New thread! Hello Ladies

    I have decided it is time to get my apartment in order, not more chaos just because I miss DH. So far I have cleaned at loaded up the firsh tank to take over to MIL's for a garage sale. Packed a bag of books to sell at Hastings. Now I am cooling off and going to start laundry.
  5. Lauralicious
    His Special One's Avatar
    His Special One is offline
    Lauralicious
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    Posts
    8,215
    Blog Entries
    6
    #25
    we got new distance divas?!!!!



    hi ladies!!!


    I am here doing homework, my goal is to finish it before army wives...lol!!
    Distance Divas


  6. Senior Member
    Camokitteh's Avatar
    Camokitteh is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,899
    Blog Entries
    1

    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by His Special One View Post
    we got new distance divas?!!!!



    hi ladies!!!


    I am here doing homework, my goal is to finish it before army wives...lol!!
    Well some people just decided to comment on it and I didn't want to turn them away because we all can spread some love.

    I haven't really done much today. I tried doing laundry yesterday but NONE of the dryers were open. My clothes are on a drying rack right now.. I HATE doing laundry here.

    I can't wait to see the new episode of Coming Home! I'm anxious to see it!
  7. Stephanie
    Marines_Booty's Avatar
    Marines_Booty is offline
    Stephanie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Me: Jacksonville, NC Him: Italy
    Posts
    1,254

    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojobanana View Post



    ...I think it's been tough all around. this week has kicked my tail.



    I am in Indiana now though, so the first half of the trip has been completed safely.
    Well that is good. I have worked non stop and am ready to relax

    Quote Originally Posted by His Special One View Post

    Distance sucks!!!


    I love you ladies
    I completely agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by His Special One View Post
    we got new distance divas?!!!!



    hi ladies!!!


    I am here doing homework, my goal is to finish it before army wives...lol!!
    Looks that way lol

  8. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Jojobanana's Avatar
    Jojobanana is offline
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Me- Tennessee Him- Colorado
    Posts
    6,967
    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by ECL23 View Post
    I'm trying to reach my 1,000th post

    I'm probably going to start gardening and doing other chores around the house.

    What about you?
    omgoodness I love gardening. what kind do you do? I my vegetable garden lol.


    Quote Originally Posted by His Special One View Post
    we got new distance divas?!!!!



    hi ladies!!!


    I am here doing homework, my goal is to finish it before army wives...lol!!
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflyjessi View Post
    Well some people just decided to comment on it and I didn't want to turn them away because we all can spread some love.

    I haven't really done much today. I tried doing laundry yesterday but NONE of the dryers were open. My clothes are on a drying rack right now.. I HATE doing laundry here.

    I can't wait to see the new episode of Coming Home! I'm anxious to see it!
    I've never really watched these shows. You recommend? And what time/channels? (I never watch TV and can barely work the fancy one my roomies have. We had 3 channels on TV where I grew up. )

    Quote Originally Posted by Marines_Booty View Post
    Well that is good. I have worked non stop and am ready to relax


    I completely agree.


    Looks that way lol
    I'm glad you're getting some rest finally!

    As for me, I have been laying in the sun. Ohhhhh, how I have missed that.
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  9. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Jojobanana's Avatar
    Jojobanana is offline
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Me- Tennessee Him- Colorado
    Posts
    6,967
    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz711 View Post
    New thread! Hello Ladies

    I have decided it is time to get my apartment in order, not more chaos just because I miss DH. So far I have cleaned at loaded up the firsh tank to take over to MIL's for a garage sale. Packed a bag of books to sell at Hastings. Now I am cooling off and going to start laundry.
    I missed one! I have to do laundry too.

    And homework galore.
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  10. Stephanie
    Marines_Booty's Avatar
    Marines_Booty is offline
    Stephanie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Me: Jacksonville, NC Him: Italy
    Posts
    1,254

    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojobanana View Post
    omgoodness I love gardening. what kind do you do? I my vegetable garden lol.






    I've never really watched these shows. You recommend? And what time/channels? (I never watch TV and can barely work the fancy one my roomies have. We had 3 channels on TV where I grew up. )



    I'm glad you're getting some rest finally!

    As for me, I have been laying in the sun. Ohhhhh, how I have missed that.
    It's not much rest but it'll work for now. My dog is driving me nuts right now. I wanna scream right now. I wish I could've laid in the sun.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •