Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 413 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 4127

Thread: Distance Divas!

  1. Jersey Girl @ Heart
    ECL23's Avatar
    ECL23 is offline
    Jersey Girl @ Heart
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,242
    #11
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflyjessi View Post
    I'm missing DB sooo much right now.

    Idk if its because of or because I was supposed to see DB this weekend and Drill stole him... but I just want him here. It sucks so bad. I'm trying to be strong and show him that I can handle it and I've been doing okay but I'm just getting tired. I keep wanting him to walk through the door.

    And its hard to talk to DB about it because its been happening often and he gets agitated. He's not agitated at me, i think its that he's already accepted that we won't be able to see each other. He doesn't talk about it much either. He bottles it up and puts it into video games with his buddies. I'm very expressive. That's one of the reasons I'm here.

    I just want my man.
    You and I!
  2. Senior Member
    Camokitteh's Avatar
    Camokitteh is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,899
    Blog Entries
    1

    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by ECL23 View Post
    You and I!
    thanks. i really need it.
  3. Stephanie
    Marines_Booty's Avatar
    Marines_Booty is offline
    Stephanie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Me: Jacksonville, NC Him: Italy
    Posts
    1,254

    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson_heart07 View Post




    Sounds insane! I hope you find time to sleep
    I didn't do any pranking but I got pranked
    DF asked me if I ws at home and told me tocome outside. He did say he had to get up at 0300 today but didn't tell me what he was doing. I cannot tell you how fast my heart started pounding as I walked to the door. Next txt message was April Fools and when I got on the bus today (poor college student withut a vehicle haha) the bus driver told me the bus didn't accept dimes as I was about to put change into the bus. I was like "really?" and then he said April Fools, I wouldn't have cared if I only had one quarter and the rest were dimes and nickles and I started off my day with an organic chemistry test. Here's hopin to a relaxin eveining! It's the stepfather's birthday today, so I think we're all going out as a family to Olive Garden
    It is pretty insane but it keeps me busy while DB is gone and lets me have money so I guess I can't complain too much.

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflyjessi View Post
    I'm missing DB sooo much right now.

    Idk if its because of or because I was supposed to see DB this weekend and Drill stole him... but I just want him here. It sucks so bad. I'm trying to be strong and show him that I can handle it and I've been doing okay but I'm just getting tired. I keep wanting him to walk through the door.

    And its hard to talk to DB about it because its been happening often and he gets agitated. He's not agitated at me, i think its that he's already accepted that we won't be able to see each other. He doesn't talk about it much either. He bottles it up and puts it into video games with his buddies. I'm very expressive. That's one of the reasons I'm here.

    I just want my man.
    I hate those days. I just want everything to be over with and I can see him. I'm trying to get a job down by where he'll be this summer but I don't know if I'll be able to find one or not. I'm trying to be optimistic but it's so difficult during a deployment.

  4. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Jojobanana's Avatar
    Jojobanana is offline
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Me- Tennessee Him- Colorado
    Posts
    6,967
    #14
    I'm sorry my Divas are having a tough time.

    distance

    There. Better?
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  5. Stephanie
    Marines_Booty's Avatar
    Marines_Booty is offline
    Stephanie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Me: Jacksonville, NC Him: Italy
    Posts
    1,254

    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojobanana View Post
    I'm sorry my Divas are having a tough time.

    distance

    There. Better?
    So much better lol.

  6. Senior Member
    Camokitteh's Avatar
    Camokitteh is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,899
    Blog Entries
    1

    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojobanana View Post
    I'm sorry my Divas are having a tough time.

    distance

    There. Better?
    much better.
  7. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Jojobanana's Avatar
    Jojobanana is offline
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Me- Tennessee Him- Colorado
    Posts
    6,967
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Marines_Booty View Post
    So much better lol.



    ...I think it's been tough all around. this week has kicked my tail.



    I am in Indiana now though, so the first half of the trip has been completed safely.
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  8. Senior Member
    Camokitteh's Avatar
    Camokitteh is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,899
    Blog Entries
    1

    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojobanana View Post



    ...I think it's been tough all around. this week has kicked my tail.



    I am in Indiana now though, so the first half of the trip has been completed safely.
    I'm glad you're safe.
  9. Lauralicious
    His Special One's Avatar
    His Special One is offline
    Lauralicious
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    Posts
    8,215
    Blog Entries
    6
    #19

    Distance sucks!!!


    I love you ladies
    Distance Divas


  10. Senior Member
    Camokitteh's Avatar
    Camokitteh is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,899
    Blog Entries
    1

    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by His Special One View Post

    Distance sucks!!!


    I love you ladies
    this is why we have threads like these!

    I you guys.
Page 2 of 413 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •