Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NC Ladies (and VA) at the G2G tonight...

1. La vie boheme
    La vie boheme

NC Ladies (and VA) at the G2G tonight...

Advertisements
    Thank you for the fantastic evening!

Dory, thank you for being so patient with the chaos that us mom's call life tonight. You really are a natural and you have such a beautiful home. Oh, my husband loved the ornaments when I brought them in. We should get together again and I'm up your way quite a bit!

Rachel, it was great meeting you and I hope to see you around again!

Gwynn & Raena, I always have so much fun when I'm with you, I feel like I have some of the most amazing friends in the world.

It was really great getting together tonight and I hope each and every one of us can do it again. I have no problem hosting too if ya'll would ever want to do it out this way.

Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. - 1 John 3:18
  2. was ncgirl
    was ncgirl
    It was so much fun to meet everyone!!! And I love my ornaments. Did everyone's ornaments make it home ok?

And effective birth control, DB was really into the waiting for kids idea last night

Im ready to do it again next month

Adventures In Love
    Follow Me: http://inthemiddletoday.blogspot.com/<----Started blogging again Updated 9/06/2012
    yeah, after a very long time of not using it I am trying to blog again!
  3. Gained a child but lost my sanity!
    Gained a child but lost my sanity!
    I had a great time also! Our ornaments made it home And like Hope said- thank you so much for putting up with our insanity! And tons of hugs to your poor little puppy. I hope he isn't to traumatized!
  4. was ncgirl
    was ncgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by princessgwynn View Post
    I had a great time also! Our ornaments made it home And like Hope said- thank you so much for putting up with our insanity! And tons of hugs to your poor little puppy. I hope he isn't to traumatized!
    He was out after everyone left! All those kiddies wore him out, he didnt know what to think about all that action. I was very thankful for a tired puppy

Adventures In Love
    Follow Me: http://inthemiddletoday.blogspot.com/<----Started blogging again Updated 9/06/2012
    yeah, after a very long time of not using it I am trying to blog again!
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    I'm so sad I wasn't able to go Like really really sad. Please, lets get another one all set up soon!! I want to meet you ladies!
  6. Looking for the sunshine...
    Looking for the sunshine...

Man I sure wish I could of come.

When's the next one?????
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Nutmeg View Post
    I'm so sad I wasn't able to go Like really really sad. Please, lets get another one all set up soon!! I want to meet you ladies!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayo View Post

When's the next one?????
    Me too... I wanted to see cute ornaments, puppies, and effective birth control...
  8. Looking for the sunshine...
    Looking for the sunshine...

Quote Originally Posted by dixiegal View Post
    Me too... I wanted to see cute ornaments, puppies, and effective birth control...
    This..eh...not so much!
  9. Senior Member
    This..eh...not so much!
    hahaha Oh I definitely need some baby time... I was babysitting my nephews and a coupel other kids at the Town Christmas Party yesterday... and it wasn't enough to stop this baby fever... haha

Of course, by the time DH is home from deployment maybe my temp will have cooled down! haha
  10. Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    Quote Originally Posted by ncgirl View Post
    It was so much fun to meet everyone!!! And I love my ornaments. Did everyone's ornaments make it home ok?

And effective birth control, DB was really into the waiting for kids idea last night

Im ready to do it again next month
    Thank you for putting up with our crazy kiddos! And for planning such a fun craft for everyone to do! My ornaments made it home okay. When I showed DH the camo one he just looked at me with that "oh, you're crazy but I love you anyways" look

Quote Originally Posted by Hope. View Post
    Thank you for the fantastic evening!

Dory, thank you for being so patient with the chaos that us mom's call life tonight. You really are a natural and you have such a beautiful home. Oh, my husband loved the ornaments when I brought them in. We should get together again and I'm up your way quite a bit!

Rachel, it was great meeting you and I hope to see you around again!

Gwynn & Raena, I always have so much fun when I'm with you, I feel like I have some of the most amazing friends in the world.

It was really great getting together tonight and I hope each and every one of us can do it again. I have no problem hosting too if ya'll would ever want to do it out this way.
    Love you too chica

When's the next one?????
    I'm thinking late january/early february? Hope can host or I can. Either way works for me.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast