Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HisGirl2010 aka Becca/Lillie come too!

1. Senior Member

HisGirl2010 aka Becca/Lillie come too!

Advertisements
    Becca-I love your new siggy. I think the blinkie is my favorite but the other is fun to stare at. Haha.

Anna-So...fill me in on the new G family mommy nonsense.
  2. Today was a Fairytale
    Today was a Fairytale
    I stared at the clock go round and round
  3. Senior Member
    thanks, I don't know how long I've just been staring at the clock go round. Wondering how long it will be till I feel better And it's so true...morning my a**!!!!!
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HisGirl2010 View Post
    thanks, I don't know how long I've just been staring at the clock go round. Wondering how long it will be till I feel better And it's so true...morning my a**!!!!!
    Yeah, unfortunately. That clock is going to go around a lot of times. Hopefully not as long as mine!
    I don't know who came up with the term "morning" sickness.
  5. Senior Member
    And I was literally just writting you back on FB when I saw this

I was just going to say, I've tried those things. The only thing that kinda helps is eating small meals, regularly and not letting my stomach get empty. That's when I can keep stuff down. I always eat a cracker before I get up but that came right up today. Spent my morning in the bathroom I'm so ready for this to be over with!
  6. Today was a Fairytale
    Today was a Fairytale
    okay so I heard from one of nicks cousins how his other cousin Jamie has been telling Nicks old nanny about me (all bad stuff) Jamie and Darlene are close. So then Nicks old nanny kept saying how I was a bad person :blah so I straight out told her about the emails and drunken phone calls and she was like "oh Darlene never told me about those" well duh she wouldnt.

Also, Ali has been bad mouthing me to Nicks step sisters so they tried getting *****y to me on facebook lmao, one is 10 and the other is like 13 i think. Nicks step mum emailed me and apologised and said how Ali has been trying to turn them against me.

Tyler has blocked us on facebook I dont care, but I know Nick is bothered by Ali & Tylers behaviour, but they live with his mum so its kinda expected.

Nessa B tried telling me off once about not getting along with Darlene...I think she had been talking to Tyler. She can shut up
  7. Today was a Fairytale
    Today was a Fairytale
    I just put that on your profile, Abby but Becca read it too
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HisGirl2010 View Post
    And I was literally just writting you back on FB when I saw this

I was just going to say, I've tried those things. The only thing that kinda helps is eating small meals, regularly and not letting my stomach get empty. That's when I can keep stuff down. I always eat a cracker before I get up but that came right up today. Spent my morning in the bathroom I'm so ready for this to be over with!
    That helped me a little bit but not a lot. That's what works for me at this point now. I have a lot of headaches and I get tired so fast. I feel so bad when DH wants to go out and do stuff, I barely last an hour or two before I'm just exhausted.
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lillie View Post
    okay so I heard from one of nicks cousins how his other cousin Jamie has been telling Nicks old nanny about me (all bad stuff) Jamie and Darlene are close. So then Nicks old nanny kept saying how I was a bad person :blah so I straight out told her about the emails and drunken phone calls and she was like "oh Darlene never told me about those" well duh she wouldnt.

Also, Ali has been bad mouthing me to Nicks step sisters so they tried getting *****y to me on facebook lmao, one is 10 and the other is like 13 i think. Nicks step mum emailed me and apologised and said how Ali has been trying to turn them against me.

Tyler has blocked us on facebook I dont care, but I know Nick is bothered by Ali & Tylers behaviour, but they live with his mum so its kinda expected.

Nessa B tried telling me off once about not getting along with Darlene...I think she had been talking to Tyler. She can shut up

Oh my goodness. Seriously? See now, am adult, mature mother, would leave her young children out of it and not bad mouth you or their brother because they're just children and don't need to be brought into it-which is in turn affecting not just Ali and Tyler but the other girls as well.

I never really knew Ali but Tyler and I used to be pretty good friends, it seems weird that he would listen to his Mom, he never seemed like that kind of person.

I had heard some crazy stories about Darlene, back before I think I even knew you yet. My Mom works with this lady, she also had kids who went to CCS, her and my Mom are really good friends. This lady was also kind of friends with Darlene, more of a sympathy friend. She used to tell my Mom and I the most insane stories about Darlene calling her, drunk, needing rides from bars at like 2am, then being an awful drunk, all this drama she would cause. Pretty soon she was just fed up with it and stopped answering her calls.

That's weird about Vanessa though. I can't imagine her saying that.
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lillie View Post

These people 10 and 13? Are you scared? I would be.

Poor NickNick They need a kick up the butt. Do they not realise it's Nick they are putting stress on?

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    That helped me a little bit but not a lot. That's what works for me at this point now. I have a lot of headaches and I get tired so fast. I feel so bad when DH wants to go out and do stuff, I barely last an hour or two before I'm just exhausted.
    Yea if I don't have a nap in the afternoon I won't last till 6pm. I feel bad about the exact same thing! We used to always be out doing stuff but now we rarely go out and if we do I get really anxious about being sick. I can't wait for this to be over! I don't know how many times I've said that lately!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast