Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Oooohhh Tori.....!!!

1. Not even the Army can shatter my spirit.
    Not even the Army can shatter my spirit.
    Blog Entries

Oooohhh Tori.....!!!

Advertisements
    I just did a search on my name (torie... with an "e") to see what threads I may have missed out on in the last 4 months I've been mostly MIA. I noticed that a few people were spelling your name like mine. I just thought that was funny because I think I have met 2 people in life that actually spelled my name correctly with the i-e. Random member mail, I know.
    Banned
    TORIE!!!!

A couple of times I've had to ask "do you mean me Tori or my.heros.mrs Torie?"

How are you?
  3. Not even the Army can shatter my spirit.
    Blog Entries
    I'm great!! Got a 3rd job. But this one is a real one with salary and benefits so I'm keeping this one. My house is a disaster becaue there are no closets, shelves, etc to put stuff away into/onto and do you think our PX is awesome with great selection?? Nooooo. And of course it costs me $1.51 to buy 1 euro right now. That's a lot of money to lose at Ikea on an exchange rate, you know?

Next week I'll finish up 2 classes towards my Masters and then I'm taking a break from school until spring. My two "babies" are 3.5 months old now. Mango and Margarita. The puppies we got from our Italian neighbor. I can't complain though!!

how are you????
    Banned
    I'm good. Adjusting to life without my family...BUT with my husband. I've been here 2 months and I still feel like my "trip" is going to end. I can't believe I'm married and here.

I'm taking 15 units at the university. Between that and keeping up after my crazy husband, I am keeping myself pretty busy.
  5. Not even the Army can shatter my spirit.
    Blog Entries
    I hear you on keeping up with the husband AND feeling like the trip will end. I was pretty uneasy until I hit 3 months and 1 day in Italy. Then I knew it was for real because I wasn't getting on a plane to go back home. Its so nice to not live out of suitcases any longer.