Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Hope. and erickson007

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Hope. and erickson007

Advertisements

Just checking in with both of you! How are you both doing with your TTC nutrition and working out?
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    aww thanks! I am doin alright over here, still walking places and going to my workout classes! I am not doing so good on my water intake but hopefully today I can do better! How are you doing?
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Ok, some days better than others. I haven't had coffee in about a week, and am trying to cut down on soda. I am limiting my sweets, and salts too. I have been taking my vitamins every day (not prenatal ones yet). I am trying to get to the gym at least 3 times a week.

Oh, and I made a DR's appointment for my annual exam, and plan on talking to the Dr. about ttc around the first of the year.
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Good job to you on working out and walking places! I need to work on having more water too!
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Hope, I just saw that you are online now!
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    it took me awhile to get into the habit of taking my prenatals every day but I have been doing really good at keeping a water bottle next to my bed so I take them every night!
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I just haven't switched to prenatals yet. I am just making sure I am used to taking my regular ones every night. I was good about it before, but not every night. I have taken them every night for over a week now!
  9. La vie boheme
    La vie boheme

I just took prenatals for the first time tonight. I've been doing the women's one a day but I was waiting on my bottle to run out.

Yeah...the extent of my exercise was running around downtown Durham Friday night with some of the ladies on the board.

My water intake is better though.

I kind of backslid when I found out how long it would be before he came home.

Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. - 1 John 3:18
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Yeah, I am waiting for my women's one a day to be empty before switching. We probably won't start ttc until January sometime. I won't come off bc until then, because we don't want to conceive before then, and we aren't taking chances.Good job on drinking more wather Hope, I REALLY need to up my water intake.