Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 60

Thread: Melanie!!!

  1. Senior Member
    BlueBird's Avatar
    BlueBird is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,084
    #1

    Melanie!!!

    Advertisements
    PLEASE don't ground me from MSOS!! That would be horrible!!
  2. Account Closed
    Melanie.'s Avatar
    Melanie. is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,137
    #2




    I'm grounding myself in 5 minutes...I have too much homework to do.

    I won't ground you if you agree to take the next hour and work and close out internet explorer/mozilla. I'll do it with you!

  3. Senior Member
    BlueBird's Avatar
    BlueBird is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,084
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanie. View Post




    I'm grounding myself in 5 minutes...I have too much homework to do.

    I won't ground you if you agree to take the next hour and work and close out internet explorer/mozilla. I'll do it with you!

    My work is on the internet though... I'm supposed to be redoing my photography blog (linked to from my website) because my other one ate itself. All my files were lost in a computer crash so I have to redesign from scratch.
  4. Account Closed
    Melanie.'s Avatar
    Melanie. is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,137
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by HisBlueBird View Post
    My work is on the internet though... I'm supposed to be redoing my photography blog (linked to from my website) because my other one ate itself. All my files were lost in a computer crash so I have to redesign from scratch.


    I'd totally be willing to help if it were possible from here as I build websites... But I'm sure it's a design thing too and I can't do that for crap. LOL. I'm not creative enough unfortunately.

    Sooooo close the Facebook and MSOS tabs, leave IM up for people to get ahold of you and try to force an hours worth of work out of the remainder of your evening.

    Or I'll go to the mods and have them ground you!!
  5. Senior Member
    BlueBird's Avatar
    BlueBird is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,084
    #5
    ok ok... but you go do an hour's worth of homework now oK?? If you do that, we have a deal!!
  6. Account Closed
    Melanie.'s Avatar
    Melanie. is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,137
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by HisBlueBird View Post
    ok ok... but you go do an hour's worth of homework now oK?? If you do that, we have a deal!!
    Okay - I just posted in your other thread - now I'm closing internet explorer, leaving digsby up and am going to stay away from MSOS or Facebook until 10:10pm - 1 hour from right now. Ready...set...GO!
  7. Senior Member
    BlueBird's Avatar
    BlueBird is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,084
    #7
    Has it been an hour yet??? huh? Huh? has it? has it?

    ARE WE THERE YET?!??!?!
  8. Account Closed
    Melanie.'s Avatar
    Melanie. is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,137
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by HisBlueBird View Post
    Has it been an hour yet??? huh? Huh? has it? has it?

    ARE WE THERE YET?!??!?!


    I lasted 65 minutes!...well more like 50 because then I put up supper but yeah. I got my Finance homework done at least!
  9. Senior Member
    BlueBird's Avatar
    BlueBird is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,084
    #9
    I learned something new in photoshop, got a new skin on the new blog AND.... have 1/3 of a blog header!
  10. Account Closed
    Melanie.'s Avatar
    Melanie. is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,137
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by HisBlueBird View Post
    I learned something new in photoshop, got a new skin on the new blog AND.... have 1/3 of a blog header!
    OO oOOO well I...I have...I've got...A new PROFILE PICTURE!



    Well not really but Molly was being accommodating and loving so I snapped some webcam pics.
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •