Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Trey!!!!!!

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Trey!!!!!!

Advertisements
    Thank you so much, you dirty whore! I saved so much money with USAA and they were so great to work with!!!!!! I did not think I could get lower car insurance rates and they did, they also lowered my car payment from 237 to 195!!! I got the 0% interest on the CC's for a year! Everything transferred over, life, rental and jewelery insurance, all through them!! Thank you for helping me!
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    If you really want to thank Trey, you would take me out to dinner with some of the money you're saving.

3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoaGoddess View Post
    If you really want to thank Trey, you would take me out to dinner with some of the money you're saving.

True but I think Trey owes US dinner for the money she saved getting a lower rate on her house She is saving more than i am. Selfish bitch.
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Sorry this took so long. Congrats dude, I fucking lurrrrrrrve USAA! I save a few hundred a month on our house thanks to you, so we are even!
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Rileysmom View Post
    Sorry this took so long. Congrats dude, I fucking lurrrrrrrve USAA! I save a few hundred a month on our house thanks to you, so we are even!
    I am so very stoked. Dave is stoked. It is good. Congrats on the terminal leave!!