Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Serpentine

1. Live In Love
    Live In Love

Serpentine

Advertisements
    A while back, I was having a really difficult time, and you offered me a place to stay. Now, when I think about that time, I think about your generosity, and It brings a tear to my eye. Thank you so much for that offer, although I never used it, it was wonderful knowing that Someone (even someone I didn't know that well) was willing to help me out.

Thank you. I will never forget you. I just want you to know that I still think about it often
  2. Occasional lurker
    Occasional lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherBear View Post
    A while back, I was having a really difficult time, and you offered me a place to stay. Now, when I think about that time, I think about your generosity, and It brings a tear to my eye. Thank you so much for that offer, although I never used it, it was wonderful knowing that Someone (even someone I didn't know that well) was willing to help me out.

Thank you. I will never forget you. I just want you to know that I still think about it often
    AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! I just got goosebumps!!!! I'm glad everything is o.k. I meant it, If you would have needed a few weeks to get things sorted we could have figured something out. Thank you!!

3. Live In Love
    Live In Love
    You know, the thing is, I don't think I ever learned your name.. But I think about the offer all the time. I'm living in an apartment up at school now, and I don't plan to move back home in the summer. I'm doing my own thing now.

But if you ever need ANYTHING AT ALL please, don't hesitate to let me know.
  4. Occasional lurker
    Occasional lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherBear View Post
    You know, the thing is, I don't think I ever learned your name.. But I think about the offer all the time. I'm living in an apartment up at school now, and I don't plan to move back home in the summer. I'm doing my own thing now.

But if you ever need ANYTHING AT ALL please, don't hesitate to let me know.
    We're on each others Facebook...we added each other after Kayla got banned for admitting she was 17.

5. Live In Love
    Live In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    We're on each others Facebook...we added each other after Kayla got banned for admitting she was 17.

I totally forgot that. I need to pay more attention to fb now.
  6. Occasional lurker
    Occasional lurker

7. Live In Love
    Live In Love
    Yeah so i totally thought I lost your facebook when mine was hacked, that's why I didn't think I had you anymore...

I was wrong