Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Melanie. and Jen0201

1. Incubating...
    Incubating...

Melanie. and Jen0201

Advertisements
    I just want to say I love you girls, and I miss you both. Thank you both for reaching out to me this weekend, I can't tell you how much it meant to know that I have friends backing me up that really care.

You both have been so sweet, I really wish we could all get together again like we did at BCT grad...I don't think I will ever forget those nights hanging out in hotel rooms .

I just wanted you both to know that I appreciate you both so much and thank you from the bottom of your hearts for listening to me rant and rave and go on and on about stuff. .
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I you Kat.

I'm glad you're feeling better and that we were able to help you out when you most needed us. Those 2 nights at BCT grad were awesome and I wish there were an easier way for us to make it a regular thing, but at least we still have an online medium where we can keep in touch!

3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries

Anytime hun. I am glad that even from far away that I was able to help. I agree with Mel, we will have to do keep in touch through this. I hope things start improving for you, you deserve it, and if you need to vent again, we're here!

But... we may have to find a time to get together again!!! It was so much fun. hmm...