Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: LindsayLou, Zoe, CarolinaHokie, Sarah Dee, and Aheart11

  1. i've found a new me with someone else :o)
    stephie's Avatar
    stephie is offline
    i've found a new me with someone else :o)
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ME-Louisville, KY HIM- going back to TX
    Posts
    1,566
    #1

    Neener LindsayLou, Zoe, CarolinaHokie, Sarah Dee, and Aheart11

    Advertisements
    I just had to say I miss you all Hope that everyone is doing well...

    Lindsay- keep being strong sweetie but anytime you need me I am a call away!
    Zoe- I cannot believe you are down the the final 2 months, ahhhh so exciting!!
    Amber- you, I want to hear how things are going with you...that is when you are done unpacking
    Sarah- What the heck have you been up too? What's the new job?
    Amanda- you sweetie and I am hoping that the end of May comes VERY VERY quickly...Like always we are doing the oaks and derby infield so if you are interested in riding with just let me know by thursday night...talk to you soon

    Sorry I haven't been on here much since everything that happened, but I am so happy for all of you!


    Stephie
  2. Am
    Senior Member
    Am's Avatar
    Am is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    15,308
    #2
    I'm so glad you've surfaced. I was thinking about you today actually...in the shower.

    We're good. Moving. Ready for summer.

    How are YOU?!
  3. The grass is greener where it gets watered.
    Sarah.'s Avatar
    Sarah. is offline
    The grass is greener where it gets watered.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,193
    #3
    I was thinking about you today too....well, yesterday actually, all my days are running together right now.

    I miss all of you. I miss our thread. I really miss Linds.




    I've been crazy busy lately, I'm really wanting things to slow down. I need to make more of an effort to be at home more. Starting next week, that will be the case. Actually, this week will start, I'm home during the day almost all week this week. Just nights I'll be gone.

    The new job is great! Waitressing at the Irish pub that I used to be a regular at. I made $120 in tips on Saturday night, and it was a slow Saturday. So I'm pretty happy with that. Plus I make decent money hourly, so all in all, Saturday night, I made about $200.


    How are YOU????
    “In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!” ― Dr. Seuss
  4. formerly tickllexmexpink
    LindsayLou's Avatar
    LindsayLou is offline
    formerly tickllexmexpink
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    i'm in CT, he's in the sandbox
    Posts
    3,317
    #4
    this having a life stuff is really lame. i've been sooo busy with school! only a few more weeks of this semester tho! and i miss you ladies too!


    Football season isn't the same
  5. Senior Member
    aheart11's Avatar
    aheart11 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,932
    #5
    I miss you too Steph! I feel like we've fallen out of touch and we live 5 minutes from each other. I'll be finished with the Spring semester tomorrow night!! so we'll have to get together before the Summer semester starts.

    Not too sure of my plans for Oaks and Derby, just yet. Justin and his "crew" from Wisconsin will be in town and Allen is planning a get together....
    Plus it's supposed to rain and I'm not a fan of sitting outside in the rain all day,
    (I work half a day Friday too).

    I hope you're having fun and enjoying yourself. Love ya, tty soon!
  6. i've found a new me with someone else :o)
    stephie's Avatar
    stephie is offline
    i've found a new me with someone else :o)
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ME-Louisville, KY HIM- going back to TX
    Posts
    1,566
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaHokie View Post
    I'm so glad you've surfaced. I was thinking about you today actually...in the shower.

    We're good. Moving. Ready for summer.

    How are YOU?!
    in the shower... congrats on the move!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Dee View Post
    I was thinking about you today too....well, yesterday actually, all my days are running together right now.

    I miss all of you. I miss our thread. I really miss Linds.


    I've been crazy busy lately, I'm really wanting things to slow down. I need to make more of an effort to be at home more. Starting next week, that will be the case. Actually, this week will start, I'm home during the day almost all week this week. Just nights I'll be gone.

    The new job is great! Waitressing at the Irish pub that I used to be a regular at. I made $120 in tips on Saturday night, and it was a slow Saturday. So I'm pretty happy with that. Plus I make decent money hourly, so all in all, Saturday night, I made about $200.

    How are YOU????
    to you being a HOTT waitress, it's your sexiness that they all love
    Quote Originally Posted by LindsayLou View Post
    this having a life stuff is really lame. i've been sooo busy with school! only a few more weeks of this semester tho! and i miss you ladies too!
    i miss you and hope you are not getting too stressed, make sure you take time to be 21 and have some FUN, especially when the semester is over.
    Quote Originally Posted by aheart11 View Post
    I miss you too Steph! I feel like we've fallen out of touch and we live 5 minutes from each other. I'll be finished with the Spring semester tomorrow night!! so we'll have to get together before the Summer semester starts.
    I hope you're having fun and enjoying yourself. Love ya, tty soon!
    miss you and we definitely need to have another girls night out at brownies VERY soon, like before you are gone for the weekend and i'm gone for the summer.

    love you girlies and talk to you soon!

    Stephie

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •