Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Hey Kyley..

  1. Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    dotb182's Avatar
    dotb182 is offline
    Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Virginia Beach/ Norfolk VA
    Posts
    8,129
    #1

    Hey Kyley..

    Advertisements
    A while back you were talking about expanding on your bows and making flowers for peoples hair... any new news about it? If you do decided to do it let me know
    Please Remember to follow OPSEC!!!

    Life is hard.... Wear a helmet
  2. Senior Member
    *MarineBug*'s Avatar
    *MarineBug* is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    MCRD San Diego
    Posts
    17,277
    Blog Entries
    2
    #2
    I was actually at the craft store and was looking into them. Once pay day comes around I plan to make then

    I also have a cute new thing and its a black head band with peacock feathers that lay across the side flat If you are interested in something like that too
  3. Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    dotb182's Avatar
    dotb182 is offline
    Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Virginia Beach/ Norfolk VA
    Posts
    8,129
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by *MarineBug420* View Post
    I was actually at the craft store and was looking into them. Once pay day comes around I plan to make then

    I also have a cute new thing and its a black head band with peacock feathers that lay across the side flat If you are interested in something like that too
    Yeah definitely
    Please Remember to follow OPSEC!!!

    Life is hard.... Wear a helmet
  4. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    airmanssweetie's Avatar
    airmanssweetie is offline
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    McChord AFB, WA
    Posts
    35,614


    #4
    Oh i cant wait to see the ones with flowers
  5. Senior Member
    *MarineBug*'s Avatar
    *MarineBug* is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    MCRD San Diego
    Posts
    17,277
    Blog Entries
    2
    #5
    Are there any kind of flowers specifically you guys are interested in There are so many to choose from
  6. Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    dotb182's Avatar
    dotb182 is offline
    Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Virginia Beach/ Norfolk VA
    Posts
    8,129
    #6
    I'm not to picky, I wanna get some for my bridesmaids, so as long as they're white...
    Please Remember to follow OPSEC!!!

    Life is hard.... Wear a helmet
  7. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    airmanssweetie's Avatar
    airmanssweetie is offline
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    McChord AFB, WA
    Posts
    35,614


    #7
    i like sunflowers, lillies, roses etc. Oh heck i like them all HEY if they have little ones, can they fit onto the headbands you use?
  8. Senior Member
    *MarineBug*'s Avatar
    *MarineBug* is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    MCRD San Diego
    Posts
    17,277
    Blog Entries
    2
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by dotb182 View Post
    I'm not to picky, I wanna get some for my bridesmaids, so as long as they're white...
    If you are wanting once specifically for your brides maids we should talk more. I was in the midst of doing some for another girl on the site but it turns out her girls were not all that interested. They were going to be on the hair combs and every girl was going to have a slightly different one
  9. Senior Member
    *MarineBug*'s Avatar
    *MarineBug* is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    MCRD San Diego
    Posts
    17,277
    Blog Entries
    2
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by airmanssweetie View Post
    i like sunflowers, lillies, roses etc. Oh heck i like them all HEY if they have little ones, can they fit onto the headbands you use?
    I saw like tiny flowers like daisies and such that can easily be put on the interchangeable clips

    Did you get yours by chance?
  10. Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    dotb182's Avatar
    dotb182 is offline
    Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Virginia Beach/ Norfolk VA
    Posts
    8,129
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by *MarineBug420* View Post
    If you are wanting once specifically for your brides maids we should talk more. I was in the midst of doing some for another girl on the site but it turns out her girls were not all that interested. They were going to be on the hair combs and every girl was going to have a slightly different one
    I wanna get some for me 2, I'm not too picky about those( althought I'd love a small sunflower, and maybe a gardina(sp??), I have months until the wedding, so the bridesmaids ones aren't a big rush or anything.
    Please Remember to follow OPSEC!!!

    Life is hard.... Wear a helmet
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •