Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Willow (Showgirl85) & Danielle (OneIllWife)

1. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.

Willow (Showgirl85) & Danielle (OneIllWife)

Advertisements
    So idk if you ladies want to/can come, but I you so I'm inviting you anyway

I'm having that surprise party for Andy on May 21st at 5:30pm. It's gonna be at the Chenango Valley State Park. (I can give you more details later). I'd love to have you two there!

Willow- I know you don't live nearby so Idk if it's gonna be possible for you, but I still wanted to invite you.

But this is to both you ladies: Seriously, BRING SOMEONE WITH YOU. Cause I'm telling you, you're gonna want someone there cause as much as I will try and hang out with you amazing ladies, there's gonna be alotta people there, including Andy that I need to socialize with So Willow, idk if you can get James to come.. but that's be great! And Danielle, idk if you want Tiff to come, but whoever you want.

Anyway, just let me know!

2. I will treat you like a queen and take you to burger king
    I will treat you like a queen and take you to burger king
    well i will have to see what shift James is on.If he isn't working then we would LOVE to come! If not then i will try and get off of work...

P.S. James leaves on April 30th and will be gone until May 11th. So if i have 2 or more days off in a row i am coming to visit you!!!

3. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by showgirl85 View Post
    well i will have to see what shift James is on.If he isn't working then we would LOVE to come! If not then i will try and get off of work...

P.S. James leaves on April 30th and will be gone until May 11th. So if i have 2 or more days off in a row i am coming to visit you!!!
    Hoookkaay!! Just let me know by the 14th or so cause I gotta know how much food to buy ect.

4. I will treat you like a queen and take you to burger king
    I will treat you like a queen and take you to burger king
    Quote Originally Posted by *~Mrs.Andy~* View Post
    Hoookkaay!! Just let me know by the 14th or so cause I gotta know how much food to buy ect.
    ok. Text me later on today and remind me to see what shift he is on. I would now but i am a bit drunk and my brain isn't working at full at the moment lol

5. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by showgirl85 View Post
    ok. Text me later on today and remind me to see what shift he is on. I would now but i am a bit drunk and my brain isn't working at full at the moment lol
    okie dokie love!

6. Senior Member
    You know I have no life... and I'd love to come. I'm certainly looking forward to meeting that sweet man of yours and shaking his hand. After all, he must be something to have held on to you...Anywho, IDK if my sister even wants to hang out with me but that's a whole other thing now...I'll figure something out. IF NOT, I'm sure I can find people to mingle with I'm a rockstar like that .

But you know what? I'm feeling all... etc for you right now thinking about how close it's getting now that you mention it...