Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Shaky

1. Senior Member

Hello Shaky

Advertisements
    I just wanted to say hi and see how everything is going with you and the baby. I can't believe it's getting so close!

2. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    there! We are doing wonderfully, thanks for asking! Just still working with the gestational diabetes and getting everything ready for the big day! I'm washing all of this clothes and putting everything in its place So fun!
    They told me bebé is measuring about a week ahead so I'm really thinking I'm going in earlier than expected but we will see.

How about you and baby?
  3. Senior Member
    That's awesome that the baby is measuring a week ahead! I think Hayden is still measuring five days behind, but my fundal height has been dead on or a week or two ahead ever since that happened, so who knows. At my last OB appointment, I had gained seven pounds in two weeks so I don't know. Haha. I have been washing his clothes too and I also started packing his diaper bag just because you NEVER know what or when it's going to happen.

4. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    I know! I hate leaving things for last minute.
    Giovanni always measured about 4 days behind but since I was diagnosed with the gestational diabetes he's been measuring a week ahead, I just hope he doesn't grow way too much where I wont be able to deliver him naturally!

A couple of months ago there was a time where I gained almost 10pounds in between my appointments which was like every 5-6 weeks and I was so in shock! the Dr. told me it's normal to gain a big one once during pregnancy and maybe that was mine. Maybe this was yours