Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: ALIZAA!!! (GC-Butterfly88)

1. Tough times don't last....but tough people do.
    Tough times don't last....but tough people do.

ALIZAA!!! (GC-Butterfly88)

Advertisements
    Hey Missy.
    So here is our motivational thread. Starting tomorrow we are gonna have to kick each others' butts to be healthy!!! And especially to work out!!

I have been running, but I strayed away for a while there and I need to get back on track. I was up to like 2.25 miles, which is pretty good for me....but I didnt do much lately so now I am basically starting over.

Sooo...I guess I really want to work hard at running about 5 days a week, and trying to eat healthy. A lot of my eating and such right now though is centered around trying to get over an eating disorder....so yea.

What are your goals?

Gettin hype for my wild Single-Girl's weekend with BuckeyeAGF!!
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Yay! A member mail for us!!

Ok so here is where I am difficult.
    I have never really worked out or anything super hard.I have a Wii Fit and I am trying to just make little changes to make things work. So my goals are:

Work out at least 30 mins a day (which probably sounds simple to you but trust me that is a mountain for me!)

Also I need to drink more "water." I want to be more hydrated but I hate water alone so I will be trying to drink Crystal Light everyday.

I need to watch what I eat! I honestly snack WAY TOO MUCH! I bought Apples and Oranges this week at the store so if I get hungry I am going to try and eat that.

Any suggestions? Please keep in mind that I am new to all this. I am overweight and I would like to lose at least 20 pounds. Also do you know of any websites that might help me keep track of my weight and stuff??
  3. Tough times don't last....but tough people do.
    Lol. I snack way too much too! I have absolutely no self control. i try to do healthier stuff like fruit and yogurt and popcorn...but even that is not good when you eat a ton of it...like I have a tendency of doing.

I really like the Daily plate at livestrong.com
    you can enter in your personal info, like height and weight, activity level and whether you want to lose or gain weight whatnot, and it will giv eyou a suggested amount of cals to be eating each day.
    Then as you add foods to your "plate" it readjustes your daily intake to tell you how many cals you have left for the day.
    As long as you are accurate with your portion sizes it is a pretty good system I would think.
    Haha, trust me, Im lucky if I get 30 minutes in too. I want to start running though, and then doing the 30 day shred. It is just hard to find time for all of it...and school work and trying to relax a little bit here and there!
    We will have to try some ideas to keep from snacking, like talking to each other online when we really want to or something

4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    So what's on the agenda today?

I have to clean my room and clean the house. I also plan to use my wii fit today.
  5. Tough times don't last....but tough people do.
    I have a crazy busy day today...actually it will be a busy couple weeks:
    Had four hours of class this morning. Im washing towels and sheets. I have to do notes for an exam and try to get a 30 minute presentation together this afternoon. Im planning on going running here in the next hour or so.
    Then I have class from 6-930. Im going to do the 30 day shred probably after class tonight.

So far so good with eating I had some cottage cheese and toast and a yogurt for breakfast, then soup, a hard-boiled egg, and a rice cake with some PB for lunch.

Hows your day going so far?

6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Ugh I did a lot around the house today.
    I cleaned my room, cleaned my bathroom, vacuumed, washed my sheets and washed my blankets. I haven't worked out and I have been eating poorly today. I did eat an orange today. It was super yummy and juicy but that was probably the only good thing I did for myself.
  7. Tough times don't last....but tough people do.
    Lol. Well, everyone has to start somewhere. I have been trying to change my diet for years now..I still have times where I just want to scarf down as much shitty food as possible!
    Tomorrow is a new day