1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

coloradokitkat

Advertisements
    [you got a new car?!? ]
  2. Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    Formerly known as coloradokitkat

Yes I did you little stalker!

My step dad's mom moved up to Philly after the hurricane hit Charleston. She left her car because she couldn't drive, she was in VERY poor health condition. So mike and I bought it today since she will no longer be using it! $3900 for a 2001 Toyota Echo 2-door, silver, and it only has 26,500 miles! And they just had it checked and serviced for everything before she left for Philly, so it's in awesome condition

I it
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    that's soo awesome!! new cars are soo much fun and you got a great deal!!

what day are you leaving for NC?

we should plan for lunch next week sometime! I miss the little munchkin
  4. Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    Quote Originally Posted by settles View Post
    that's soo awesome!! new cars are soo much fun and you got a great deal!!

what day are you leaving for NC?

we should plan for lunch next week sometime! I miss the little munchkin
    Yeah we got an awesome deal and I'm so excited for my new car. It's sooo much quieter and drives smoother than the chevy

I'm heading up there around noon on the 25th. Back sometime early evening of the 26th

Kristen (~*CaliKristen*~) is coming on the 27th to live with me and DD for a little while until her and her hubby's BAH kicks in. I offered her the guest room since it's NEVER a good idea to let a man go apartment shopping by himself That's when cheap is NOT good

So I agree, we do need to go out to lunch sometime this week or next week. If it's next week, do you mind if Kristen comes with us? She's a total sweetie too

And Aubri misses you too. We took her to Forsythe Park yesterday in her easter dress, got some C-U-T-E pictures to show ya
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by coloradokitkat View Post
    Yeah we got an awesome deal and I'm so excited for my new car. It's sooo much quieter and drives smoother than the chevy

I'm heading up there around noon on the 25th. Back sometime early evening of the 26th

Kristen (~*CaliKristen*~) is coming on the 27th to live with me and DD for a little while until her and her hubby's BAH kicks in. I offered her the guest room since it's NEVER a good idea to let a man go apartment shopping by himself That's when cheap is NOT good

So I agree, we do need to go out to lunch sometime this week or next week. If it's next week, do you mind if Kristen comes with us? She's a total sweetie too

And Aubri misses you too. We took her to Forsythe Park yesterday in her easter dress, got some C-U-T-E pictures to show ya
    when does M leave?
    ya that would be awesome to have lunch with Kristen also!
    we have the army ball the 25th! im soo excite!
    i could do lunch that thursday or friday or the following week, whichever is best!
  6. Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    Quote Originally Posted by settles View Post
    when does M leave?
    ya that would be awesome to have lunch with Kristen also!
    we have the army ball the 25th! im soo excite!
    i could do lunch that thursday or friday or the following week, whichever is best!
    He is going to leave the morning of the 25th since he has to report by like 9pm that night.

Ooooo you'll have to show me pictures from the ball! I hope you guys have lots of fun. How did all of your errand running go? Get everything done? What color is your dress? Pick out your shoes yet? Sorry, I'm sey

Yeah I'm good for any day all day....no life, remember?
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by coloradokitkat View Post
    He is going to leave the morning of the 25th since he has to report by like 9pm that night.

Ooooo you'll have to show me pictures from the ball! I hope you guys have lots of fun. How did all of your errand running go? Get everything done? What color is your dress? Pick out your shoes yet? Sorry, I'm sey

Yeah I'm good for any day all day....no life, remember?
    aww it sucks but once he gets back work will be so much better for him!

yes i got my errands done, i found a black one shoulder dress that fit perfect! i already have really nice black sandals that im going to wear with it!