Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: BRITTANY JO THE GREAT!!!!

  1. Banned
    jennypage's Avatar
    jennypage is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    19,929
    #1

    BRITTANY JO THE GREAT!!!!

    Advertisements
    I got my card! You are just so sweet and so thoughtful. I adore you and am so glad you and I became friends.

    Enough mushiness. You are fucking awesome. Kickass even. The coolest.
  2. Banned
    Geotech's Avatar
    Geotech is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,308
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by jennypage View Post
    Enough mushiness. You are fucking awesome. Kickass even. The coolest.
    I agree, BJo is tops in my books.
  3. Banned
    jennypage's Avatar
    jennypage is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    19,929
    #3
    She really is amazing and I feel bad for anyone who doesn't see that in her. She's got a huge heart and is really kind and giving.
  4. BJo
    Banned
    BJo's Avatar
    BJo is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Your mom
    Posts
    25,315
    #4
    Awww, it was the least I could do for how sweet you were about the snuggies. I really do appreciate it. I can't wait to get candid's of Mike in it. Kind of like one of those kid's you adopt from Nicaragua and get pictures that show what your $.25 a day can do.

    You are the bees knees JennyP! I can't wait for our next rendezvous! It's like coming home!


    Geo: You're next on my card hit list. Consider yourself warned!
  5. Banned
    jennypage's Avatar
    jennypage is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    19,929
    #5
    It makes me happy to give them to someone who wants them and will use them. Especially since you know how I feel about them. And it's nice to know how much you appreciated them, even though a card wasn't needed, it IS really nice of you to thank me that way. It made my day. Even David was a bit moved by it. You are just so thoughtful.
  6. Banned
    Geotech's Avatar
    Geotech is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,308
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by BrittanyJo View Post
    Awww, it was the least I could do for how sweet you were about the snuggies. I really do appreciate it. I can't wait to get candid's of Mike in it. Kind of like one of those kid's you adopt from Nicaragua and get pictures that show what your $.25 a day can do.

    You are the bees knees JennyP! I can't wait for our next rendezvous! It's like coming home!


    Geo: You're next on my card hit list. Consider yourself warned!
    Once I move which is next saturday than I will shoot you the address of my dwelling.
  7. Banned
    jennypage's Avatar
    jennypage is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    19,929
    #7
    AND I JUST gave those to you like 2 days ago, how in the hell did you already send a card? You are out of control with your manners.
  8. Banned
    Geotech's Avatar
    Geotech is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,308
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jennypage View Post
    AND I JUST gave those to you like 2 days ago, how in the hell did you already send a card? You are out of control with your manners.
    Because the card was more than likely sent like immediately, because BJo's simply amazing what can I say.
  9. Banned
    jennypage's Avatar
    jennypage is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    19,929
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Geotech View Post
    Because the card was more than likely sent like immediately, because BJo's simply amazing what can I say.
    It's the truth!
  10. BJo
    Banned
    BJo's Avatar
    BJo is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Your mom
    Posts
    25,315
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Geotech View Post
    Once I move which is next saturday than I will shoot you the address of my dwelling.
    I'm countin on it!

    Quote Originally Posted by jennypage View Post
    AND I JUST gave those to you like 2 days ago, how in the hell did you already send a card? You are out of control with your manners.
    On Tuesday I went to Target and then I mailed it out yesterday. What my baby wants, my baby gets.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geotech View Post
    Because the card was more than likely sent like immediately, because BJo's simply amazing what can I say.
    You figured me out I went to Walmart IMMEDIATELY after Jenny left my place. I was frantic.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •