1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Felicia

Advertisements
    [just wanted you to know....
    you are not the #1 braves fan! I AM ]

[ do yall go to a lot of the games]
  2. Senior Member
    Haha, maybe we can share the title. I go to as many as I can. We moved here in Sept of 07, we were able to catch one game before the season was over. Last year I went to 2 Spring training games about 6 or so regular season. I've been to 3 Spring training games this year and hoping to go to my first regular season one of he year in the next few weeks! Do you make it to many?
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    we went to last Saturday's game and had amazing seats!
    we are planning to go to atleast one game a month for the rest of the season!
  4. Senior Member
    Awesome! My husband isn't a big sports guy, he hates going to games, lol. I usually go with a friend. One of my friends has a 3 year old son, I think he might actually be the biggest Braves fan, lol, so I've been with them before. My birthday is May 5 so I'll be going around then for sure. Once a month is about how often I go too. For my birthday last year my hubby got me the all you can eat tickets, that was a fun time, baseball and BBQ, lol.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Awesome! My husband isn't a big sports guy, he hates going to games, lol. I usually go with a friend. One of my friends has a 3 year old son, I think he might actually be the biggest Braves fan, lol, so I've been with them before. My birthday is May 5 so I'll be going around then for sure. Once a month is about how often I go too. For my birthday last year my hubby got me the all you can eat tickets, that was a fun time, baseball and BBQ, lol.
    oooh the bbq there is sooo yummy!
    dh wasn't to excited about going but he had a lot more fun than what he thought and is really excited about going to the rest of the games!!