Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ma*Becca

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Ma*Becca

Advertisements
    I just wanted to check in and see how the procedure went today? Hopefully it was quick and easy. I think for us the clean out stuff was harder than the procedure and then the wait for the biopsy results to come back. Hopefully they come back with answers
    Visit my Etsy shop - All Ribboned Out
    Guy meets girl
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ste9 View Post
    I just wanted to check in and see how the procedure went today? Hopefully it was quick and easy. I think for us the clean out stuff was harder than the procedure and then the wait for the biopsy results to come back. Hopefully they come back with answers
    It went okay, it was rough leaving her in the room after they gased her (I cried) she did good and they showed us pictures of her insides! Dr. B said it would take 2 weeks to get results so it's just a waiting game now

Oh man oh man did she wake up in a mood when the whole thing was over She cried for a good hour

Thanks for asking about her
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma*Becca View Post
    It went okay, it was rough leaving her in the room after they gased her (I cried) she did good and they showed us pictures of her insides! Dr. B said it would take 2 weeks to get results so it's just a waiting game now

Oh man oh man did she wake up in a mood when the whole thing was over She cried for a good hour

Thanks for asking about her

Hope all goes well

Yeah Ash cried for about an hour after she woke yesterday too. It was awful. And it isnt it just awful seeing em gassed? I just started bawling.

I hope everything comes back ok
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    The crying afterwards is totally normal. I think that was the worst part of having my kiddo put under was the after effects of it all. It is HORRIBLE seeing them like that. I'm glad it went well though and I'm actually taking Hunter in for the same ordeal here very soon. He's got the same exact issues that she does.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaymara View Post

Hope all goes well

Yeah Ash cried for about an hour after she woke yesterday too. It was awful. And it isnt it just awful seeing em gassed? I just started bawling.

I hope everything comes back ok
    It was the wrost thing ever! And I didn't want anyone seeing me cry so I wouldn't make eye contact not even with L when he was trying to comfort me.

and thank you.
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
    The crying afterwards is totally normal. I think that was the worst part of having my kiddo put under was the after effects of it all. It is HORRIBLE seeing them like that. I'm glad it went well though and I'm actually taking Hunter in for the same ordeal here very soon. He's got the same exact issues that she does.
    The dr. thinks she's not digesting sugar properly I hope its something as simple as that. Good luck with Hunter, he's a tough little one so Im sure he'll be just fine
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I'm so glad to hear that she came through it well and I'm glad to hear that you came through it relatively unscathed. I think it's true when they say its harder on mom than it is on them.

Makkiah absolutely HATES with a passion being gassed. For him that is the worst part of it. He freaks out every single time, it takes several people to hold him as he flails and get this panicked look on his face. He hates it so much that when he's had surgery in the OR he will let them start the IV in the holding room so they don't gas him. It's absolutely heartbreaking to watch. Thankfully he does pretty good when he wakes up.

Brandi I'm sorry to hear that Hunter is having problems as well. It's frustrating to not have the answers to help your child feel better.
    Guy meets girl
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    And Kristi did your daughter have a procedure done yesterday also?
    Guy meets girl
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma*Becca View Post
    The dr. thinks she's not digesting sugar properly I hope its something as simple as that. Good luck with Hunter, he's a tough little one so Im sure he'll be just fine
    Oh, interesting. Very interesting for me too b/c Hunter seems to have the most issues when it comes to sugary things... candies, fruits, juices, etc... they REALLY screw with him. Like foul, very very loose stool. How odd would it be if they ended up having similar issues.

We're making a new appt tomorrow so hopefully all of this will move along soon as we'll know something.

Did the doc mention any course of action if it is that?
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    How old is she? Have they done a fructose tolerance test? It's kind of a tricky test so I don't know what age they start doing them.
    Guy meets girl
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast