Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: my friends!

Banned

my friends!

Advertisements
    since everyone is being adorable and doing the "post something nice about someone thing", i want to jump in too.

here are some of my lovely msos friends-

cassy- you were the first one to take me under your wing here. i automatically loved you and i feel like we are so close. like sisters, but i have to be the ugly one. i am so happy for you and andrew and i can't wait for carter to come out and say hello!

chelsea- you asked me to be your wifey the first night we met and we have been moving fast ever since then you are so strong, and so beautiful. i admire you in so many ways. keep your head up!

chris- what can i even say to you? we have become so close and i wouldn't trade you for anything (even the ocean). i love our inside jokes. and our men. you are so adorable and i am so grateful i have met you!

jamie- you are cute as a button. what would i do without you and all your cute little jokes? you lighten up my night! i am so happy for you and brad! you two deserve all the happiness in the world!

stephanie- my wifey! you are so gorgeous, you don't even understand. you and your DH's story is so impressing to me and i know you two will be happy together for a very long time. come visit me in arizona!

danielle- you are so so sweet. i love your random daily texts, they make me smile! you are so beautiful. and being so strong during this deployment! it will all be worth it when you are back in his arms. i expect a wedding invitation, btw!

brittany- we have just become friends the past few nights but you and jon are so cute together. and i want your prom dress. we have to meet up some time at sheppard

tyssa- you have been there for me when i was going through some rough crap. i hope you know i think of you often and hope you are doing okay! i am sending good vibes your way that things turn out well with ryan!

jessica- my lush! you are so funny! i love when you are actually around in member mail and we get to joke around! you are beautiful, inside and out, do not ever change.

yaz- i love you and your puppy. you and your dh make me so happy cause i know that there is true love out therE! i can't wait til you send me some of your yummy brownies some day soon!

meghan- you haven't been on to play with us lately in member mail, but i hope you know i am thinking of you while you deal with the stuff going on for you. i love you and dd and i hope that you will be back soon!!!

to everyone else i love all the msos girls!
  2. Brown Eyes I'll Hold You Near
    Brown Eyes I'll Hold You Near
    megan...you are hilarious and gorgeous and i agree we have to meet up sometime soon..and im gonna need your cell number also..i think we are ready for that step ohh and i love your commitment to msos..sitting outside starbucks in the middle of the night..awesome
  3. Senior Member

I LOVE YOU!!!!

You are not the ugly one by the wayyyyy. You will be a great aunty
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bshartz8 View Post
    megan...you are hilarious and gorgeous and i agree we have to meet up sometime soon..and im gonna need your cell number also..i think we are ready for that step ohh and i love your commitment to msos..sitting outside starbucks in the middle of the night..awesome

i am sadly committed. i need a life

Quote Originally Posted by xocassandralee View Post

I LOVE YOU!!!!

You are not the ugly one by the wayyyyy. You will be a great aunty
    where is the picture of fat andrew!!!!! i set a reminder in my phone to ask for it
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by athousandmiles View Post

where is the picture of fat andrew!!!!! i set a reminder in my phone to ask for it

there is actually no power for some reason in his dorm or anywhere near him. his cell phone is dead, and they have no lights
  6. Brown Eyes I'll Hold You Near
    you have a life...msos
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Awww you are too sweet! I would love to come down and visit you sometime!! I hope everythings working out for you
  8. Brown Eyes I'll Hold You Near
    so how are you girlies tonight?!
  9. Senior Member
    i have to go put away clothes be back in a few
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xocassandralee View Post

there is actually no power for some reason in his dorm or anywhere near him. his cell phone is dead, and they have no lights
    how annoying of him. i think he did it intentionally so he wouldn't have to show his fat baby picture.

Quote Originally Posted by bshartz8 View Post
    you have a life...msos
    okay, i am pretty popular on msos i guess, but i mean a real life that doesn't only happen in front of a computer screen

Quote Originally Posted by beachgrl982 View Post
    Awww you are too sweet! I would love to come down and visit you sometime!! I hope everythings working out for you
    you and DH should totally come down! but wait til it's fallish because it's already too
Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast