Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rachael, Kay, Victoria

1. La Xicana
    La Xicana
    Blog Entries

Rachael, Kay, Victoria

Advertisements
    So nice to have lunch with you ladies today, I really enjoyed it!

Sorry I had to eat and run! Crazyness here at work as you all know, LOL. Look forward to meeting up with you ladies again soon!
  2. La Xicana
    La Xicana
    Blog Entries
    By the way Victoria, you are sewww perty , you remind me a little bit of JLo
  3. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    You're too sweet Renee!!! It was so wonderful meeting you and Kay and seeing Rachael again. I felt so comfortable with y'all!

Ethan had a BLAST with his new friend "Tire" My poor kid has trouble saying his L's.

You ladies have such WONDERFUL personalities!!!!!

again for a great lunch date! I'm SOOOOOOOOOO stuffed right now....STILL!
  4. Independent Beachbody Coach
    Independent Beachbody Coach
    I love you girlies! It was just such a nice lunch victoria, glad you are in town! Tyler had a blast with Ethan! Kay, always a pleasure! I can't believe it had been sooo long since we've hung out...you're awesome!!! Renee, I always have the greatest time hanging with you....I was remembering the other day about how you, Rach, and I would do dinner together back at my old place a lot! We've known eachother for 4 yrs now!!
  5. La Xicana
    La Xicana
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael View Post
    I love you girlies! It was just such a nice lunch victoria, glad you are in town! Tyler had a blast with Ethan! Kay, always a pleasure! I can't believe it had been sooo long since we've hung out...you're awesome!!! Renee, I always have the greatest time hanging with you....I was remembering the other day about how you, Rach, and I would do dinner together back at my old place a lot! We've known eachother for 4 yrs now!!
    Was the the makeup party we had? LOL I still remember a sparkly pink eyeshadow I was trying to apply to your eyes . You still comin to Earth Day on Sunday ?
  6. Independent Beachbody Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    You're too sweet Renee!!! It was so wonderful meeting you and Kay and seeing Rachael again. I felt so comfortable with y'all!

Ethan had a BLAST with his new friend "Tire" My poor kid has trouble saying his L's.

That's too cute! We stopped at the farmers market for produce a little bit ago and tyler told this guy that his best friend colored on his head. I died laughing....there's no mark!
  7. La Xicana
    La Xicana
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post

OMG Me too!! Doesn't help I pretty much INHALED my food cuz i didn't have breakfast , that's what I get for eating and running
  8. Independent Beachbody Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by sdshorty View Post
    Was the the makeup party we had? LOL I still remember a sparkly pink eyeshadow I was trying to apply to your eyes . You still comin to Earth Day on Sunday ?
    Lmao!! I remember that.... that was before the end of bills first deployment! Lol... you were the one to introduce me to ceviche one night! I remember you homemaking it, soooooooooo delicicious!! I definitely want to come sunday! That's the day after sub ball, so I just gotta make sure I get to bed at a decent time
  9. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael View Post
    That's too cute! We stopped at the farmers market for produce a little bit ago and tyler told this guy that his best friend colored on his head. I died laughing....there's no mark!

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HILARIOUS!!!!!
  10. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Quote Originally Posted by sdshorty View Post
    OMG Me too!! Doesn't help I pretty much INHALED my food cuz i didn't have breakfast , that's what I get for eating and running

HAHAHAA!!!! It's ok!!! We didn't stay too long after you left. We left maybe about 20 mins later, so I think I inhaled my food too.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast