Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Loretta (baby question)

1. Senior Member

Loretta (baby question)

Advertisements
    How are the quilts working out? That is the first time I used a satin binding on the edges and was wondering if it was holding up to use?
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

So far they have only used them for sprawling out on/tummy time but they are holding up great! One wash each and you can't even tell they've been through a washer(I did wash on gentle with woolite but still!)

I love them and I know Evie does too because she's always rubbing her face against the zebra fabric
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Loretta View Post
    So far they have only used them for sprawling out on/tummy time but they are holding up great! One wash each and you can't even tell they've been through a washer(I did wash on gentle with woolite but still!)

I love them and I know Evie does too because she's always rubbing her face against the zebra fabric
    That's great. The zebra fabric feels good. I still have a couple yards of that, not sure what to make with it yet.
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by amazinggrace View Post
    That's great. The zebra fabric feels good. I still have a couple yards of that, not sure what to make with it yet.
    Make something your kids can rub their faces on It is sooo soft! Maybe pillowcases?
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Loretta View Post
    Make something your kids can rub their faces on It is sooo soft! Maybe pillowcases?
    I just made new stuff for the kids beds for christmas.

I thought of a pillow for my g-ma in law....she woudl love it, but the rest of the family would look at me like I had lost my mind.