Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brandi

1. Proud Seabee wife!
    Proud Seabee wife!

Jump for Joy Brandi

Advertisements
    Well so far so good. Knuckles likes him. Tried to be the boss a couple times but Yogi gave him one back off bark now they are playing. One cats freaked the other has basically told him im boss. He was a great car rider.
    I will take some photos tomorrow of him.
  2. Proud Seabee wife!
    Proud Seabee wife!
    So he made it thru the night with a few chases of the cat and our other dog letting him know hies the alpha dog. Yogi is a good sport. He thinks hes a lap dog for sure. Hes eatten without a problem and seems tolerant.
    Oh our friend I mentioned to you had their board meeting with Tender Loving Canines. They want to meet him on Tuesday. Guess what they want to use him for....kids with Autism!!!!! I know that will make you happy.
    Here is the link by the way http://www.tenderlovingcanines.org/
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    AWESOME!!!! I am SOO SOOOO SOOOOOO happy. He has the absolute PERFECT temperment to work with kids. It's like I told you, you honestly can not find a sweeter dog with more patience. He is THE perfect dog for kids, totally. I'm so happy that he's doing well, I woke up and thought about ya'll several times last night. I'm so glad that he's doing well.
  4. Proud Seabee wife!
    Proud Seabee wife!
    He was a restless soul for a lot of the night. It was funny Doug and I were sitting on the sofa. It has a recliner on it right...well I made Yogi sit as I was getting back on the sofa as I went to put the recliner part back up Yogi put his head on it so it wouldn't go up all the way and make sure we looked at him instead...even Doug started laughing.
    I honestly want him to stay here but if they did think he'd be good for an autism program. If they liked him for that I couldn't stop him I think he is already so good with kids too and he is a fast learner. He figured out the dog door here in no time.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Oh my goodness, I bet he is loving the dog door He's never used one but I know he gets tired of sitting at the door waiting on me to figure out that he needs to go out Well, if they do think he's good for the program, I know he will make a child extremely happy if he is not suitable for the program, I know you'll enjoy him a lot. I know your kids seemed to really take to him instantly. Are they still liking him this morning?
  6. Proud Seabee wife!
    Proud Seabee wife!
    Tyler is still asleep, but yes Nevin is. Yogi listens to the kids almost better than Doug and I. Our other dog has decided he needs to protect Nevin and Tyler from Yogi though. Hes gotten better about it though. I think its the whole Alpha thing. Oh guess what lastnight he kept doing the bad habit he has.....today so far not once!!!
    He does love the dog door. Hes gotten stuck with his back legs a few times but hes getting use to himself.
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I dont mean to butt in but YEAH!!!
    Are you scrappy enough for me
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I didnt know you gace Yogi away Brandi. I am glad you found him a ood place!
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed

I'm glad it is working out
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by aelsass View Post
    He was a restless soul for a lot of the night. It was funny Doug and I were sitting on the sofa. It has a recliner on it right...well I made Yogi sit as I was getting back on the sofa as I went to put the recliner part back up Yogi put his head on it so it wouldn't go up all the way and make sure we looked at him instead...even Doug started laughing.
    I honestly want him to stay here but if they did think he'd be good for an autism program. If they liked him for that I couldn't stop him I think he is already so good with kids too and he is a fast learner. He figured out the dog door here in no time.
    Out of curiosity, can I ask what program?

And I'm glad this all worked out!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast