Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Kaymara (Kristi)

1. Kat
    stand barefooted in my own front yard with a baby on my hip

Kaymara (Kristi)

Advertisements
    Thank you so much for Sunday. It was GREAT to see you I always enjoy your company. And I LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE seeing the kids. They are both a joy to be around.
    BTW, David tore the house apart looking for "The invisibles" I think we left it there. He was sad
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Thank you so much for Sunday. It was GREAT to see you I always enjoy your company. And I LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE seeing the kids. They are both a joy to be around.
    BTW, David tore the house apart looking for "The invisibles" I think we left it there. He was sad
    Yeah I noticed you left it here

It was GREAT seeing you too! I had a blast. Ya'll are more then welcome here ANYTIME
  3. Kat
    He thinks I left it on purpose
    We may swing by real quick to pick it up... he is seriously pouting about it... later this evening if its ok with you. We wont stay long, I know the kids get rilled up with company there.
    When I get back from the rents after Christmas we will have to do coffee while Ray is in school, (I think he thinks he is to cool to hang out with us ) and David is at work. It will be nice just to girl talk without the Sailor mouth in the room
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    He thinks I left it on purpose
    We may swing by real quick to pick it up... he is seriously pouting about it... later this evening if its ok with you. We wont stay long, I know the kids get rilled up with company there.
    When I get back from the rents after Christmas we will have to do coffee while Ray is in school, (I think he thinks he is to cool to hang out with us ) and David is at work. It will be nice just to girl talk without the Sailor mouth in the room
    Sounds good We'llo be here. I am just waiting on my table to get delivered They said 10-2 and its almost 1. I wish they would just said closer to 2

Coffee sounds wonderful!