Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: To everyone on MilitarySOS

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

To everyone on MilitarySOS

Advertisements
    I just wanted to thank you all for all the support I've gotten since finishing up grad school! It's really been amazing! I've gotten no support from home, which is disappointing... and I'm not getting support from home either in regards to my future job/plans with my boyfriend. So it's been rough... but my day is better when I come on here and see all the nice messages and gifts that you all have been sending!!! I just wanted you all to know how much I appreciate your kind words. It may not seem like a lot... but it really is to me right now. So THANK YOU!!! SOOOO MUCH!!! You all are a wonderful group and I feel very lucky to have found this board.

2. Im crazy, the good kind
    Im crazy, the good kind
    we are lucky to have you too...congrats again...what an amazing accomplishment!
  3. JavecT
    no, thank YOU!!! you always have such nice, encouraging words to say in all your posts! i don't know you well at all, but its great to have an optimistic person in our midst.

4. Senior Member
    were so proud of you

5. Proud Mommy and lovin my Airman
    Proud Mommy and lovin my Airman
    that was very sweet of you and i cant wait to get to know all you girls better..congrats thats a huge accomplishment.
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed

7. Known Once Upon a Time as ILoveMySPC!!!
    Known Once Upon a Time as ILoveMySPC!!!
    Ditto to absolutley EVERYTHING that everyone has said above me. It's ALL true! Love ya dollface!
    May today there be peace within. May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to be..
    May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you....allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance and to bask in the sun. It is there for each and everyone of you.-- St. Teresa